2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    edit 02/13/11 19:04 - We have currently cleared our 150 order goal. At this time you have exactly 7 days to get your funds in - payments after 02/20/11 23:59 will be refunded. Our order will be placed with surplusammo.com on by end of business Friday 02/25/11.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

CJ there seem to be a few late folks to the party. We may want to let them know that the spreadsheet list is not set in stone, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        CJ there seem to be a few late folks to the party. We may want to let them know that the spreadsheet list is not set in stone, is it?
        No, they have 7 days to get their orders in, or updated.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

payment sent...

Comment

Sent

Comment

bigatex committed a no-no with AR receiver being in the paypal notes. Please be careful.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

gonna be at least one

Comment

bigatex committed a no-no with AR receiver being in the paypal notes. Please be careful.
                  Cover up. Audio video receiver.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

someone can't follow directions

Comment

I thought I read that the GB was closed on the spreadsheet, but I see nothing about it now. Is it closed or can I still get one of each?

If it is not closed, please put me down for one of each and I will paypal the money asap!

TYIA

Comment

Originally posted by fredfarmer View Post
                        I thought I read that the GB was closed on the spreadsheet, but I see nothing about it now. Is it closed or can I still get one of each?

If it is not closed, please put me down for one of each and I will paypal the money asap!

TYIA
                        added you in.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Sweet man, thanks! I will send the money now, yay!

Comment

So we have till sunday to add more "if" we wanted to?

Comment

Payment sent...

Comment

Cj my payment should have been sent can you please confirm thank you.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X