No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ, Momo, could you please add me in for 2 more lowers and 2 lpk's. I already sent my payment for 1 of each, but would like to add 2 more. I will send you a paypal tomorrow when I get back home to my computer. Dont think I can do it from my cell phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
      CJ, Momo, could you please add me in for 2 more lowers and 2 lpk's. I already sent my payment for 1 of each, but would like to add 2 more. I will send you a paypal tomorrow when I get back home to my computer. Dont think I can do it from my cell phone.
      I'll get it updated on the spreadsheet when you when I receive the payment.

Hey Chopped, I presume cervezasmoney is adding some more lowers, he just hasn't sent payment yet?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
        A Slidefire group buy would be tremendous. I'd probably be in. Although, the product is too new and hot to get any good deal I'd bet.
        I'd definitely get one if we could get a killer deal on a GB!

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          I'd definitely get one if we could get a killer deal on a GB!
          I'll email Jeremiah and see if they might be interested. We probably couldn't do more than 20-30 units at those kind of prices though.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I'll email Jeremiah and see if they might be interested. We probably couldn't do more than 20-30 units at those kind of prices though.
            i would be in for 1 about a month or two down the road.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Poll? I know I'd be in.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                Poll? I know I'd be in.
                problem is more than likely they are too short on supply to be interested in that. And also since they have quite a bit of local retailers (MGS) they may not want to sell to us and cut out their retailers.

Comment

• You get mine in cj?

Comment

• Originally posted by dustin View Post
                    You get mine in cj?
                    Yep, check the spreadsheet and make sure you're right.

Comment

• Put me down for one lower And one parts kit
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Money sent.
                        Thanks CJ

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
                          A Slidefire group buy would be tremendous. I'd probably be in. Although, the product is too new and hot to get any good deal I'd bet.
                          I bet the group price would go back down to the original price

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                            Put me down for one lower And one parts kit
                            added you to the sheet.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Paypal just called me wanting info on the transaction... asked if I knew CJ, what I was buying...

I just said CJ was my friend, we are doing a group buy, order should be placed next week and we were buying "stuff"

Comment

• I'm in for 1 lower and 1 parts kit please.
                                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                                X