No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not include your FFL fees in your money orders, it just makes it a big pain in the ass for me and Jeff.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• my refund just completed with paypal. I should be able to get the funds to the PO box in a week
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        except they hold onto your funds and everyone elses for 6 months+ like several other situations. I went through with their bullshit for a while, but when they wanted to know what we were buying, where we were buying it from, the name of the person, their distributor, and then started calling people I have enough of that shit. I had all of this 'pre-approved' with them before I did anything, I called ahead and they said they wouldn't interfere. then they proceeded to go back on their word about 6 times.
        Ahh, I never saw that part...yes if you got this pre-approved then they pull that... thats not cool at all.
        GIFSoup

Comment

• just had pp transfer the $ back to my accts so soon as that clears I will get it on its way to you.
          Jon

Comment

• Funds just credited to my paypal account as well. Will be sending out a money order when I get off shift.

Comment

• Funds just got put into my account. I'm gonna go during lunch to make a Cashiers check. Is there some place you can put a note? Or should i just put a letter in there with my screen name?

Comment

• The refund just cleared so I'll be mailing my order/check out tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                  Funds just got put into my account. I'm gonna go during lunch to make a Cashiers check. Is there some place you can put a note? Or should i just put a letter in there with my screen name?
                  On mine I put DFWM AR group buy in the memo and my screen name. Plus I put a letter in with it with my Name, Addy, and screen name
                  92 LX 5.0

Comment

• cj i just dropped off my payment at post office. you should get it in day OR 2

THANKS,
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• So I went to the post office....and I left. Fuck them. 15 customers, 1 cashier

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                        cj i just dropped off my payment at post office. you should get it in day OR 2

THANKS,
                        Ditto

Comment

• Just an FYI (not that I think anyone on here would) but US Postal Money Orders are the only one's that can not be canceled...IE most secure.

CJ I will hit you up on Saturday on when to meet up so I can give you mine.
                          GIFSoup

Comment

• Cool guys, were going to start the first spreadsheet update tomorrow evening.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If your bank offers bill pay, you can use this service and will mail a cashiers check to CJ for free, along with postage for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                                So I went to the post office....and I left. Fuck them. 15 customers, 1 cashier
                                cant you make money orders on the automated machines there?

Comment

Working...
                                X