No announcement yet.

Reloading .458 Socom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wanted a big bore ar, but I don't reload, so I went with a guide gun. I think I made the better decision.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

You did.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        You did.
        Are you saying that because you have experienced the frustrations of owning something in .458 socom or because he doesn't reload?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          Are you saying that because you have experienced the frustrations of owning something in .458 socom or because he doesn't reload?
          It's always a smart to stick with mainstream cartridges unless you're okay with reloading everything. Also, weird cartridge AR's don't always run 100%.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            It's always a smart to stick with mainstream cartridges unless you're okay with reloading everything.
            My favorite long range rifle is in 7mm STW so I know exactly what you are talking about.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Here's the rifle

A couple of the rounds I got loaded up

Selection of 300 grain bullets I'm trying out

Comment

Also just ordered some 500 grain bullets, gonna try the subsonic setup and see how it likes it. I've put about 50 rounds through it so far and never had an issue yet. So far, so good, guess I'll see how my luck holds out.

Comment

Working...
                X