Sig P320

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P320

We had qualifications this week, and our dept issues the Sig P220. We are up again to replace our pistols, so we are testing the newish Sig P320. We tested the full size .45, and man that gun was impressive. By far, the best trigger pull I have felt on a DAO striker fired handgun. About 5 pounds with a very clean break and not much pretravel. It took Sig a while to get into this part of the market, but man they hit a home run with this gun. I have never been a big fan of the P220, but the P320 really is a great gun. Check it out if you are looking for a new pistol. It comes in 9, 40, 45, and 357 Sig. Also comes in full, carry, compact, and subcompact. The compact is roughly about the size of a Glock 19.

Is this the modular gun that you can swap different calibers with? Or am I thinking of something else?

Comment

We carry the P226 and will be trying out the P320 next range day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Is this the modular gun that you can swap different calibers with? Or am I thinking of something else?
        You can do that with this one and the P250. The P320 is light years better that the P250 though.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          You can do that with this one and the P250. The P320 is light years better that the P250 though.
          I have the Sig P250 in .40 and I love it. I can only imagine that this one is nice too.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I have the Sig P250 in .40 and I love it. I can only imagine that this one is nice too.
            I've shot a few of the P250s, and I don't dislike them. Some people completely poo poo them though.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

lmao @ "You know what won't do that, your 1911. It's cold because its true!"
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                  We carry the P226 and will be trying out the P320 next range day.

Being that you currently carry a similar gun to what we have, I will be curious what you think about it. Everyone I have talked to so far loved it. Its not a Glock...not an M&P, but seems to have the best features of both.

Comment

Ran a few mags worth through a compact P320 9mm this weekend. Was really impressed. I felt it handled pretty well and the trigger was fairly responsive. im going to try and get some more time with it and decide if I want to buy one. I did like it a bit better than my Glock 19. I also felt I was able to shoot quicker and get a feel for the trigger reset more easily and consistently than compared to a XDs which we had there as well as another Glock that was loaned to us. If I'm still as impressed next time with it, the P320 will be my next purchase.

-Eric

Comment

Im going to order the .45 compact. I like the G19 size, and I think the P320 compact is pretty much the same size, maybe a hair wider.

Comment

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
                        Being that you currently carry a similar gun to what we have, I will be curious what you think about it. Everyone I have talked to so far loved it. Its not a Glock...not an M&P, but seems to have the best features of both.
                        We shot the p320 on Thursday and loved it. We let some of our female officer's shoot it and found their shots to be more accurate. I think we sold our chief on it...just have to wait for budget..

Comment

I'm waiting on the one that comes with the red dot from the factory. But I definitely want one
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I picked one up the other day. Haven't shot yet, but so far I like it.
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, bought the compact Friday, and took it to the range today. Still felt it was as great of a gun today as the first time I shot it.

-Eric

Comment

Working...
                              X