Alpine Range for suppressors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine Range for suppressors?

haven't heard much about Alpine lately and wanted to get a couple Form 4s in before July. Has anyone done business with them for suppressors? Specifically looking at Dead Air products.

Fuck that place.

Comment

I wouldn't buy shit from them.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I appreciate the input. Looks like I'll go with DSG Arms for my Dead Air needs. Just hope they get some in stock before July!

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          I appreciate the input. Looks like I'll go with DSG Arms for my Dead Air needs. Just hope they get some in stock before July!
          Love me some DSG. Go into the store, I've said it before, but I've never paid list price for anything while in the store. They always hook it up.

Comment

Excuse the ignorance, but what is happening in July?
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              Excuse the ignorance, but what is happening in July?
              That whole new 41f(p) ruling goes into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Love me some DSG. Go into the store, I've said it before, but I've never paid list price for anything while in the store. They always hook it up.
                Never been but they have by far the best pricing I've found on Dead Air products. Mask HD, Sandman L, and Ghost M on backorder! Probably a Sandman S before time is up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                  Never been but they have by far the best pricing I've found on Dead Air products. Mask HD, Sandman L, and Ghost M on backorder! Probably a Sandman S before time is up as well.
                  Great group, you need a leo/military ID or your CHL(by appointment) to get in.

I *think* you can tag along with a member if you have non of those things.

Comment

Working...
                  X