Group buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group buy?

We are selling our Cheiftain MK 6, main battle tank with 120mm gun.

This armored tank is fully functional. The 2 engines both run great and have low hours on them. It comes with a NEW backup main engine. The turret is fully operational and the stablization system works; it is controlled via a joystick. The main gun is registered as a Destructive Device with the ATF and comes with 10 projectiles. More projectiles are available. The barrel is in excellent condition and has never been molested. It has a factory laser range finder. Also included is the hydrolic mine plow and infrared spotlight. The intercom system works as does the NBC filtration.

This was previously owned by the late Jacques Littlefield, who held the single largest tank collection in the world. His foundation, the Military Vehicle Technology Foundation hand picked it from the UK and fully restored it. After he passed away, we were presented with the chance to purchase it. It has been in Oklahoma since.

This is the ultimate toy for the guy or gal that wants the biggest and best. Serious offers only please.
    Cold Hand Arms, LLC
    Oklahoma's largest selection of Class 3 and AR15 accessories.
    615 W Wilshire
    Oklahoma City, OK 73116
    405-418-4867
    www.coldhandarms.com
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I'm in, but only if we store it at Frost's house.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I'm just a couple miles from there. I can go kick the tracks and put a deposit down to hold it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
        I'm just a couple miles from there. I can go kick the tracks and put a deposit down to hold it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        It WOULD look intimidating sitting outside Costco when the time comes.

Comment

I don't know. Not digging the color.

ETA: Nevermind, it's sold.
          Last edited by David; 03-07-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X