Glock 43 Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 43 Users

Thinking about buying one to somewhat replace my Ruger LCR for deep carry/suit carry. How reliable has the 43 been for you and are you still with the stock trigger? Or have you upgraded it? If still with the stock trigger, has it improved over time?

Still debating this or a 26 (possible even a 19) as the magazines would be more compatible with it's larger capacity brother. I've been daily carry a 1911 or G21 for so long now I've forgotten how easy it is to conceal a smaller gun, especially when you can't dress to carry the bigger gun. A 26 would probably be just as easy for me to conceal but figured if I'm going for ultra concealment, might as well go all the way.

Just wanted to hear some opinions from users of the 43.

43 is a great gun, super hard to find. If you sell the ruger send me a PM please

Comment

I like my 43. One ftf so far out of about 200 rounds. Was the second mag so I chalk it up to breaking in. Stock trigger, feels just as crappy as when I bought it to be honest. Still love it though.

Comment

I've messed around with one, the trigger was terrible.

Comment

The G-43 is 17.9oz, my G-32 is 24.1oz, I might have to look into that little bastard.
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 03-09-2016, 04:20 PM.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Jose, I broke down and bought one for my CC gun. Have been to the range three times with it and I have to say I like it. I shot a friends and that is what made me buy one. I have big mitts, so I put a Pierce grip extension on the mags and it feels good. Very light and I have a carbon fiber (super light) IWB for it. Very comfortable.

I am not a Glock fan, however the combinations they have made into this gun makes a great lightweight carry gun. I bought the TALO model for myself. The trigger pull is not that bad. It's not a tuned CZ SP-01 for sure but not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              ....and are you still with the stock trigger? Or have you upgraded it? If still with the stock trigger, has it improved over time?

Ahem.....

That's probably the number one complaint next to it's ugly.

Comment

Love mine. Stock

Comment

Over 500 rounds through mine with no issues (factory trigger/barrel). Trigger safety digs into my finger a little more than other Glocks, but feels the same as it did new. Fits fine in my inside coat pockets with a kydex holster (Comp-Tac). It's a good gun.

Comment

Love mine, no issues at all with it. Trigger is fine and I qualified with it around 4 points lower than my G35. We shoot the Csat target so that is not to bad.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Love mine, sold the 26 after I started carrying the 43.

Comment

Thanks everybody for their input. I think I'm sold on it despite the trigger. I guess my last question is what's the going price on them? Best price I've seen on Gun Broker has been a little under $500 and about the same locally when I figure in taxes. Haven't seen deals that much better used and rarely see anything local (been looking the past couple of weeks).

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                        43 is a great gun, super hard to find. If you sell the ruger send me a PM please
                        No plans to sell the LCR, I got a good deal on it (.357 Magnum model) and love the trigger on it. I've been using it is as a deep concealment gun but I've also used it as a backup gun when I go camping off the beaten path like when I go to New Mexico once a year.

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                        Jose, I broke down and bought one for my CC gun. Have been to the range three times with it and I have to say I like it. I shot a friends and that is what made me buy one. I have big mitts, so I put a Pierce grip extension on the mags and it feels good. Very light and I have a carbon fiber (super light) IWB for it. Very comfortable.

I am not a Glock fan, however the combinations they have made into this gun makes a great lightweight carry gun. I bought the TALO model for myself. The trigger pull is not that bad. It's not a tuned CZ SP-01 for sure but not bad.
                        I might be hitting you up soon if I don't find a used one locally Randy.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Love mine, no issues at all with it. Trigger is fine and I qualified with it around 4 points lower than my G35. We shoot the Csat target so that is not to bad.
                        I think you guys got me sold on it. How are y'all carrying it? I bought a DeSantis pocket holster for the LCR but don't really like it compared to a good IWB holster.

Comment

The gun is Allocated. That means that the larger dealers have first shot at them. I was able to get my hands on 5 and sold 4 within 2 days. I kept the TALO one for myself. Here is what they cost me
                          --- 396.00 plus shipping. As always buy off Gun Broker from an out of state seller.(no tax) Ship it to me and just pay me 10 for the Xfer.

Last edited by likeitfast55; 03-10-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Looking it up right now!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X