2 out of 3 stamps back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 out of 3 stamps back!

Got 2 more eForm 1s back approved today and one disapproved because I missed a digit in the SN so it had to be resubmitted.

Submitted 12/11/15 and Approved 3/10/2016. Right at 3 Months.

Approved were stamps for my M92 and a stripped AR lower. A 2nd AR lower had to be resubmitted.
    Jon

Rock on dude.

What plans do you have for the M92? I was on the fence about adding a Stormwerkz hinge and Manticore stock thinking it didn't look authentic to me. After getting mine back from JBI, I'm glad I ponied up the cash to have it done right. The wait time for JBI is just as bad as waiting for the stamp, but it's all worth it in the end.

Comment

Sweet. I submitted my Form 1 on 12/13.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

M92 will probably be tacticooled. I have an slr 104 that is a pretty good krink clone except the primary arms micro on top.
        Jon

Comment

Good news dude. I submitted my first one mid January. Also for an m92. Going to make a sidefolder
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I am willing to give this thread all 5 stars BUT where's the pictures, man?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Gotta order bits next so right now all I have is an engraved stripped lower and and stock m92. Honestly wasnt expecting to get the stamps back anytime soon.

I do have a pic of the very first stamp I got and converted from the other thread. SLR104 with a diy barrel chop and crown.

The M92 will likely wind up similar to this pic.
              Jon

Comment

Looks like an AK-15

Comment

So how's this for cool.

I fixed and resubmitted the goofed form one last night. This morning I politely emailed Ted Clutter ( Ted.Clutter@usdoj.gov ) with my old Control number, what I goofed on, and how I fixed it and the new control number. 30 minutes later I got the approval confirmation for my 3rd stamp.
                  Jon

Comment

That's amazing man
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                      So how's this for cool.

I fixed and resubmitted the goofed form one last night. This morning I politely emailed Ted Clutter ( Ted.Clutter@usdoj.gov ) with my old Control number, what I goofed on, and how I fixed it and the new control number. 30 minutes later I got the approval confirmation for my 3rd stamp.
                      Damn. I've had good experiences with them before but notthat good.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Ted Clutter for president

Comment

Dang, they made me re-submit and start the process over...wish I had gotten Ted Clutter as my assigned processor.
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I believe Ted is a supervisor, but he is the go to guy for corrections. He usually approves same day.
                            "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
                            - George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                              So how's this for cool.

That is fucking cool. I hope my suppressor stamp gets here soon. Think I submitted it sometime in January. I am sure it still has a few more months to wait but I can hope.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X