Grab a Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab a Gun

Anyone have any horror stories dealing with these folks?

They're ~$75 cheaper on the gun I'm looking at than anyone else I've found.

The only hitch is, they are only open weekdays 9:30 - 5, so I'm shipping to a local FFL for pick up.

Looking for any info before I drop this much coin on an unknown.
    G'Day Mate

I just used this thing called the internet. Here is what it showed me with it's mystical powers:

Specialties: At grabagun.com, we have a large inventory of guns to fill all of your firearm needs whether you are looking for guns for hunting, target practice or for your investment in a collection. Shop our site for the highest quality firearms, supplies and accessories you seek at great prices! We offer popular brands sure to please all gun enthusiasts, such as Beretta, Browning, Colt, Remington, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield and more. If the gun that you are looking for is out of stock simply add it to your wish list and we will email you as soon as that item is available. We sell only the highest quality guns that are available, and you can rest assured when you buy from us, it will be brand new. Established in 2010. Grabagun.com started in 2010 to provide the finest firearms on the market, as well as hunting and tactical accessories such as scopes, knives and ammunition and accessories. If there is anything that we can do to help please let us know!
    sigpic

Comment

Fuck you, I can use the fuckin Google.

Was looking for first hand experience from people I trust/respect, not the internet.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

Was looking for first hand experience from people I trust/respect, not the internet.
        Don't mind Magnus.

He is the super douche of the site.

Comment

I've made similar requests, but was smart enough to state what I was looking for specifically in my original request.

I'm looking for a FFL around 75287 that someone has used and can say they had a good experience with. I can bring up a list all day long at Gunbroker (http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/SearchForFFL.aspx?st=Zip%20Code&sv=75287), but I'd like to get some kind of personal recommendation, or even told which ones to stay away from.

Learn to say what you mean.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Don't mind Magnus.

He is the super douche of the site.
          Fuck you, ass kayak!
          sigpic

Comment

I've bought three guns from them but I picked them up from their storefront. They had the guns ready for pick up in a day or less and everything was ready to go when I got there. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I just used this thing called the internet. Here is what it showed me with it's mystical powers:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/grabagun-coppell
              No one gave you shit with your noob Armory posts so let the man ask a question.
              WRX

Comment

I haven't personally bought anything from them but I have sent at least 6 people up there. No complaints.

Comment

Great place. I have bought several from them.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

They are good to go. I have handled several purchases from them with absolutely no problems.

Comment

I have bought a number of guns from them. I always go in to the shop in Coppell. The only time I bought anything other than a gun, was a Kershaw knife. I figured that rather than having it shipped from the Carrollton whse to the store in Coppell, then have to drive over there for just a knife, I'd have it shipped to me. I did not realize they use smart post, so it took 8 business days to go from Carrollton to Richland Hills. Not their fault though.

tl;dr
                      Good to do business with, shipping to anyone/anywhere other than their store may take a while.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Good to hear.

I'm going to order it and have it shipped to a pawn shop in Rockwall. $10 transfer and $20 shipping, I can't beat that with a stick in fuel mileage and time off work.

Looks like a Henry 45-70 will be on it's way shortly.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Good to hear.

I'm going to order it and have it shipped to a pawn shop in Rockwall. $10 transfer and $20 shipping, I can't beat that with a stick in fuel mileage and time off work.

Looks like a Henry 45-70 will be on it's way shortly.
                          Can't beat a good 45-70! I just can't get past the tube feed on those henrys.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                            Can't beat a good 45-70! I just can't get past the tube feed on those henrys.
                            That's been the biggest issue I've read about with these guns. I've got a couple of .22s that are both tube feed and side loader and don't have an issue with any of them. Dad has a Marlin 30-30 side loader and it's great.

The .22 I grew up shooting is a tube feed and I can manage that just fine, so I think I'll be ok.

The main reason I went with Henry over Marlin (which is side loading) is the barrel length (22"), and it's octagonal barreled with a color case hardened receiver.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

No issues buying from them other than having to pay state taxes and having to pick it up. Wasn't to far off for me from work so I can't complain to much. I'd buy from them again.

Comment

Working...
                              X