Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newtown teacher arrested for concealed carrying at school.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newtown teacher arrested for concealed carrying at school.

The man carrying a concealed weapon inside a Newtown school this time was a teacher. Science instructor Jason Adams was arrested around 9 a.m. Wednesday after bringing his hidden firearm inside the…

Had a legal CC permit, but it's still illegal to carry in school, even to protect himself and kids.

He should be found not guilty by reason of someone else's insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.2590859

Had a legal CC permit, but it's still illegal to carry in school, even to protect himself and kids.
      Right, because as we all know, the "illegal to carry in school" worked so well in Newtown the first time.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The police will save him, he does not need a gun at school! Just run and hide while the police have a chance to respond, figure out wtf is going on and organize an effort.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If this teacher stands his ground and fights this in court it could overturn most gun laws.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So how did they find it if it was concealed?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              So how did they find it if it was concealed?
              Snitches get stitches

Comment

Geez, that's just dumb.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Definitely a reason for capitol punishment! I am surprised
                  the firearm did not just jump up and kill all those "poor children"
                  that are protected by good intentions..

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                    His firearm was pinged when he went through the metal detector.
                    Ugh. I'll go with "I forgot it was in my backpack" moment, rather than him intentionally doing it.

Same reason why TSA claims how well they're doing their jobs.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Ugh. I'll go with "I forgot it was in my backpack" moment, rather than him intentionally doing it.
                      Still a very stupid thing to do if that's true. Don't think people like that should own a firearm if they can't keep accountability for them at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Still a very stupid thing to do if that's true. Don't think people like that should own a firearm if they can't keep accountability for them at all times.
                        This.... I know where all of mine are, and their status when I left them. (loaded, unloaded, clean, dirty...)
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          I more or less 100% agree. Although, I personally watched a friend who is very responsible - forget he had a hand gun in his backpack go through security at Love Field...get arrested...then deal with the aftermath.

I also knew it was back there and totally forgot that morning as we were running from parking (running late) to the gates.

Basically "shit happens" and it should be taken on a case by case basis. Dude spent 24 hours or so in a Dallas jail before we could get him bailed out.

The police were nice enough to let him hand over his car keys so I could square that away for him. Otherwise, it was by the book for him.

As soon as the TSA folks got spun up and the alarms went off he went "ah fuck!" eyes as large as a roll of electrical tape (and he is of Asian decent) and hung his head knowing he f'ed up.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                          X