PSA visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA visit

Going to visit the Palmetto State Armory store in Greenville, SC this morning. Just thought I'd barg.

Anyone need anything? I won't be able to give it to you for 4 months.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

they had TONS of AR build parts.

Tons of blemishes barrels

Tons of great optics

I would have taken more pics but I got a little stink eye. Folks were great otherwise. Cashier was chatty but then again I spent way too much for what I intended to when I walked in.

Comment

4 months? So, you'd have them to us about the same time they would?

I'd like to visit one of those kind of places someday.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That's cool man, I wish we had a store like that near me. Where they have Ever AR part in stock. I refuse to give cheaper than dirt my business again.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Check out runner runner guns in McKinney. I just bought a complete upper from them today to Finnish off my build. Great group of guys with pretty good prices.

Comment

Runner Runner gets my vote too.

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
              Runner Runner gets my vote too.
              Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
              Check out runner runner guns in McKinney. I just bought a complete upper from them today to Finnish off my build. Great group of guys with pretty good prices.
              Yep been there too. locally, they have thebest inventory for small parts, etc.

This store had to of been 15-20,000 Sq feet. They stocked 2 dozen gun safes, more long guns and pistols on display than Cabela's, a bunch of 5.11 clothing (what I was really there for), easily more camo hunting clothing, pallets and heavy duty racks full of ammo and more. It was pretty impressive.

Comment

Wish we had a store like that around here.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  It was impressive

Comment

Wow that would be pretty killer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Why dont we honestly? I mean, its TEXAS, that alone should at least warrant consideration...come on for fucks sake
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                        Crazy, I didn't know Finland made AR parts!?!

Comment

Anyone ever visited Primary Arms down in Pearland? Asking....I know their online stuff is great, but never took the time to visit when in that area.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Crazy, I didn't know Finland made AR parts!?!
                            Haha autocorrect fail

Comment

Working...
                            X