Finally threw down on a safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally threw down on a safe

And my wallet still hurts. I went with the buy once cry once strategy. I bought as much of a safe as I could and it "should" last me for quite a while.

Looks good, you can never have too big of a safe. My next house will have a high end safe as part of the budget.

Comment

need Dr Pepper can for size reference
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What made you choose Superior Safe over Inferior Safe?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          What made you choose Superior Safe over Inferior Safe?
          HAHA!

Nice looking safe though. What size and if you don't mind me asking, how much and was there a delivery charge?
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Dims are 38" x 66½" x 28½" and it weighs 1100lbs. This was a used safe although the only signs of use are some slight indention in the interior where some things have sat. I picked it up from a place that advertises on craigslist out in garland. Delivered from about 40 miles away, tax, and everything I have 2400 in it. I couldn't find this model anywhere for less and that is pre tax and delivery. 3/8" door steel thickness, body is 10g, and it has a 90 minute fire rating at 1650 degrees.

Comment

How long until the weight of that thing moves your foundation?

Comment

tract house dont care.

Comment

I'm guessing it was the safe company?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I think so. There was a big safe door on the outside of the building.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics of inside?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X