What might these be worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    It's code, he's asking if you'll sex his butt up.
    Freudian that you went there, but no.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Freudian that you went there, but no.
      Leave it to you to bring up Bob Freud.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Cruz is armed? That's it, I'm moving to Cali! ban cropped ears!
        Can never be too ready when the t1000 shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Leave it to you to bring up Bob Freud.
          Uh... yeah... Like you know me so well to even say something like that..... Keep fish'n. I'm sure you'll stumble on something.
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

There's no need to get so defensive about a throwaway buttsecks joke, unless a nerve was struck.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              There's no need to get so defensive about a throwaway buttsecks joke, unless a nerve was struck.
              Buttsecs is VERY serious bidness around these here parts...gets lonely at times
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I gave the weapons to a Lawyer, thanks everyone for your time. I want to buy an AR-15 now.

*wipes hands clean*

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  I gave the weapons to a Lawyer, thanks everyone for your time. I want to buy an AR-15 now.

*wipes guns clean*
                  Good move. This read like a felony in the making.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    capsized boat joke followed by butt sex joke followed by <rim shot> pun all started from a nearly felonious thread.
                    THIS THREAD DELIVERS!

Comment

Uh... yeah... Like you know me so well to even say something like that..... Keep fish'n. I'm sure you'll stumble on something.
                      I'm just joking with you, buddy. Don't get butthurt (get it?? Get it?!)

Comment

Look, if you can take a dick in the ass, you can take a joke.

Comment

And continues to.

Comment

What's up with that Px4? Caliber? Full-sized, compact, or sub-compact? And are you looking to sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              What's up with that Px4? Caliber? Full-sized, compact, or sub-compact? And are you looking to sell it?
                              I gave all the weapons to a Lawyer.

Comment

So, what exactly can be considered a felony here? The shortness of the barrel of that one gun?

Comment

Working...
                                X