Deer lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer lease

I know it's late in the year, but does anyone know of any openings for a deer lease within 4 hours of DFW? I have been looking since the first of the year, but have come up empty.

Man, it's been tough to find one. I think most availabilities are usually filled by friends and family of someone already on it. I've been in the same boat for a while.

Comment

I have no input on finding a lease, but I do have a camper perfect for a lease if anyone needs one.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I have no input on finding a lease, but I do have a camper perfect for a lease if anyone needs one.
        Details?
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Just curious, what's a deer lease normally run?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Details?
            PM sent.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Have you looked around on thf?
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Dang it, never thought about that... Thanks dee

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  Dang it, never thought about that... Thanks dee
                  There are a TON of them on there....but usually in 1-2 spaces so they come and go quick.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Finally found one over in east Texas. Now I'm on the hunt for a couple stands and a feeder.

Comment

Those are usually all over the place in price. It seems a majority think their modified outhouse is worth gold.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                        Those are usually all over the place in price. It seems a majority think their modified outhouse is worth gold.
                        Well, I did see a 6500 acre ranch for sale on there for the low, low super sweet price of $13,125,000...

One lease did peak my interest, it was 380 acres, managed, for $2500/yr. Was a year round lease with deer, hogs, turkeys and some stock ponds. Hell, 2500 a yr seemed decent.
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          Well, I did see a 6500 acre ranch for sale on there for the low, low super sweet price of $13,125,000...

One lease did peak my interest, it was 380 acres, managed, for $2500/yr. Was a year round lease with deer, hogs, turkeys and some stock ponds. Hell, 2500 a yr seemed decent.
                          One behind my lease is for sale for like 25 million or something. For the last 5years it's only been hunted by one guy. We're hoping a sale doesn't ruin things but it's priced high enough it might not matter for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                            Finally found one over in east Texas. Now I'm on the hunt for a couple stands and a feeder.
                            How far East? That doesn't seem too bad

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              How far East? That doesn't seem too bad
                              It is near Bronson. Have yet to see a deer on the cam, but there are hogs a plenty

Comment

Working...
                              X