"OFFICIAL" 2016 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    They're always welcome and only take a few minutes to put up and take down.
    Cool. Ill throw my 10x10 in the jeep kust in case.

Comment

• Have fun guys! I wish I could have made this one.

Comment

• I have nearly 200lbs of ammo in my trunk. I guess i'm going to be shooting a lot.
        Last edited by CJ; 08-12-2016, 10:59 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Y'all have fun. Wished I could have made it. I'll still try and throw something together when I do eventually get home next.

Take plenty of pics. Cause out of all of the board, The Armory throws the most GTGs lol
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Video, pics, etc would be appreciated. Freakn work.....
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I wasn't able to make it. Had something come up last minute and am really bummed.

Comment

• Had a great time. Was able to run a ton of good drills, meet some new people, and shoot some cool shit. Didn't take much video, but here is a quick up and back drill provide and I were running

Last edited by Cobraman; 08-13-2016, 03:25 PM.
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I enjoyed it

Comment

• Thanks Greg for hosting and getting this setup. Nice to see folks, and meet some new ones. It was a good time, again.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Thanks for setting it up gregg. Had a blast. We definitely need to do it again. It was nice to put some more faces to screen names.

Comment

• Thanks a bunch, Greg for all the work in getting this going. Good to see everyone, and meet thos I hadn't before.
                            It didn't take long to figure out what went wrong with my AR. It was exactly what I thought. It's fixed now though.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• First and foremost, Thank you all for coming out, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Second, thank you for being flexible and patient. I learned this morning that the two range owners didn't communicate this shoot between each other very well which lead to them not being well prepared for us. Carter our host felt embarrassed by this and was trying to go to as many lengths as he could to accommodate.

After everyone left, the property owner came down and talked with Carter and I and said she liked hearing all the shooting going on. She also mentioned she liked hearing the machineguns.

They would like to have us out again in the future, with Carter and I already talking about how we'll communicate for the next one.

CJ, Carter even mentioned mowing down an area on the long range and painting a giant bullseye for your grenade launcher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• As long as they'll have us, I'll make the trip. I enjoyed it
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X