Anybody a member of TDSA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    I could re up and you could invite a brother. I got some toys you might like.
    If you two end up going, lemme know! I'm definitely interested.

Comment

Just so we are clear. I am not saying I have never handled a fire arm or two after a bit of alcohol. Just saying I could see that being a nightmare. My close friends know exactly what they are getting into sometimes!

10-4 GE You can bring in a guest once. I don't think there is a fee but maybe. I need to re up. I may or may not have told my new chief I would be interested in being the firearms instructor.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        10-4 GE You can bring in a guest once. I don't think there is a fee but maybe. I need to re up. I may or may not have told my new chief I would be interested in being the firearms instructor.
        Jose and I met Len, but it was like 2005 or so. lol. I shot down at TDSA with Mike Duff, retired Euless PD about a month ago. Would be interested if this place would meet our needs.

Comment

I know it's still a ways off but what do you guys think about going up there the second Saturday of next month? They should be having a three gun match that we can maybe catch along with the tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            I know it's still a ways off but what do you guys think about going up there the second Saturday of next month? They should be having a three gun match that we can maybe catch along with the tour.
            Are you talking about 9/10? I had planned to be shooting at ETTS that day.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
              Are you talking about 9/10? I had planned to be shooting at ETTS that day.
              That was my plan that is if they are having a three gun match that day. I'd really like to see how it is when they are having an event there.

How are you paying for ETTS? Month to month or yearly?

Comment

I much prefer ETTS. But TDSA isn't bad, I've only been out there once with Tony from stand 1 armory
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  That was my plan that is if they are having a three gun match that day. I'd really like to see how it is when they are having an event there.

How are you paying for ETTS? Month to month or yearly?
                  You can go out there and shoot everywhere except the 1,200 range for a daily fee of $30, which is funny because you don't see that advertised anywhere. Even weirder was that they accepted credit cards and they only charged like $21something.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    You can go out there and shoot everywhere except the 1,200 range for a daily fee of $30, which is funny because you don't see that advertised anywhere. Even weirder was that they accepted credit cards and they only charged like $21something.
                    Interesting. So I might have to check that out.

Comment

Working...
                    X