SEP/OCT Shoot GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEP/OCT Shoot GTG

After being gone for just at 6 months, I am coming home on Monday.

When and where does anyone want to put a shooting get together, together?

Evenings at Shoot Smart off 35 just north of Fort Worth are always a quick doable for me.

Weekend range trips might have to be afternoon or later afternoon (sun and heat permitting).

I will be home from Sept 26th until Oct 16th. Let me know if anyone wants to go bust primers
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    After being gone for just at 6 months, I am coming home on Monday.

When and where does anyone want to put a shooting get together, together?

Evenings at Shoot Smart off 35 just north of Fort Worth are always a quick doable for me.

Weekend range trips might have to be afternoon or later afternoon (sun and heat permitting).

I will be home from Sept 26th until Oct 16th. Let me know if anyone wants to go bust primers

As long as it's a weekend I'm game the only thing I've got is Houston on the 1st.

Comment

I would be in, definitely on a weekend but possibly on a weekday depending on the day. I could use some help sighting in my AR and my 10/22.

Comment

now that I look at my calendar and what the wife has planned, looks like the 8th would be the best for a Saturday shoot.

Comment

now that I look at my calendar and what the wife has planned, looks like the 8th would be the best for a Saturday shoot.
          I should be up for that day. Still thinking about Shoot Smart?

Comment

In!

Comment

Out, don't want to be anywhere near you with the possibility of mosquitoes present.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I'd try to make time. I think there was a plan to rent the place from Aug again, but I know their weekends are getting booked.

Greg?
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                  out, don't want to be anywhere near you with the possibility of mosquitoes present.
                  lmao!!!
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I got the VQ trigger, Hogue grips, lightened hammer and such for my 22/45 lite, so need to get those on before going.
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

Out, don't want to be anywhere near you with the possibility of mosquitoes present.
                      fucking solid.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yep

Well shit. I am scheduled to fly home on Sunday (sept 25th) and this just broke out 260km from me. http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/21/rift-valley-fever-outbreak-kills-21-in-western-niger.html That annual festival is 160km from us here in Agadez and there are tons of folks from Agadez going. Spread by the fucking
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          I got the VQ trigger, Hogue grips, lightened hammer and such for my 22/45 lite, so need to get those on before going.
                          You, I and Jose could do Shoot Smart in the evening easily.

Ouch. I feel perfectly fine. For now.

I am getting out of here before it has a chance to creep this way.

Comment

Interested..

Comment

You, I and Jose could do Shoot Smart in the evening easily.

Ouch. I feel perfectly fine. For now.

I am getting out of here before it has a chance to creep this way.

For sure, but get out of that God forsaken place before you get that shit.
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X