Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee with AK-47 scatters gang of robbers in TX

God bless Texas

Business at a Texas jewelry store turned suddenly deadly when a gang of thugs burst into the store demanding jewelry and other merchandise.

But the thugs found out why you don’t mess with Texas. One employee instantly pulled out his AK-47 rifle. His attorney later told media that this employee keeps the AK-47 in the store for defensive purposes.

One thug started shooting at the store workers, but the employee with the AK-47 returned fire, and two other employees drew out their guns and joined him.

An employee of a jewelry store in Conroe, Texas, pulled an AK-47 from behind the counter to stop four would-be armed robbers.

Well done!

Comment

Nice!
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

[insert liberals crying about "assault weapons" and "high capacity" magazines having no legitimate defensive purposes]
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          [insert liberals crying about "assault weapons" and "high capacity" magazines having no legitimate defensive purposes]
          Cause you know, they just should have let the robbers take that stuff. Maybe even kill them. Its not worth owning guns. I've really heard some of them say they'd rather just die lol
          WH

Comment

This same owner at the same store shot it out with 5 robbers a few years back and killed a few if I remember correctly.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Some of those LA Korean shop owners move to Texas after their gun bans? We need a whole bunch of those guys here.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Some of those LA Korean shop owners move to Texas after their gun bans? We need a whole bunch of those guys here.
                I'm all for that kind of immigration.

Comment

Working...
                X