Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot 2017

Anyone going?

My Dad and I will be in Vegas the entire week and attending SHOT.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

How does one "go"? I'd like to attend one of these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      How does one "go"? I'd like to attend one of these years.
      You basically (supposed) have to be in the gun business. Whether it's a dealer in guns, accessories, manufacturer, journalist/blogger (credentialed maybe?), etc.

It's worth going to once, but the actual after parties and events away from show are where it's at.
      Last edited by David; 11-07-2016, 09:42 AM.

Comment

So how are some of you guys going or have gone?

Also, I missed going to the NRA show a while back when it was in Houston. What would you need to do to get into that? Or is it open to the public?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          So how are some of you guys going or have gone?

Also, I missed going to the NRA show a while back when it was in Houston. What would you need to do to get into that? Or is it open to the public?
          Some people get put on friends dealers licenses, create some BS blog or media thing, others have other connections that allow for passes for extra employers, invites, etc. You use to see a lot of posts for people offering to sell access/passes/invites online, but now I think they've really cut down on it.

I believe the NRA convention is open to the public.

Comment

The one thing I always do is pay one of the flunkies at a side/rear door to get in, usually a $50.00 spot gets me in with no questions asked...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              Some people get put on friends dealers licenses, create some BS blog or media thing, others have other connections that allow for passes for extra employers, invites, etc. You use to see a lot of posts for people offering to sell access/passes/invites online, but now I think they've really cut down on it.

I believe the NRA convention is open to the public.
              Cool! Thanks for the answer David.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                The one thing I always do is pay one of the flunkies at a side/rear door to get in, usually a $50.00 spot gets me in with no questions asked...
                But for SHOT show, would that get you an ID Badge?

Comment

BTW they have supposedly been getting stricter on the qualifications of who can attend. As there has been complaints from the vendors in the past couple of years about the neck beards and other riff raff when the show was originally intended to be for those in the industry. SHOT will probably even get more restrictive when Hillary gets elected.

Comment

Is yeager there this year?

Comment

If I can clear my schedule I'll be going to the Sin City Precision Rifle match and then staying for SHOT.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                      X