LG
    Almost 41 cents per round for pmc 55gr 556
    43 for m855
    27.5 for tula 7.62x39

Sgammo
    38 cents a round for 5.56 55gr
    40 for m855

Out of stock on most stuff for 7.62x39
    Except golden tiger is 24 cents a round - anyone know if that stuff is any good?

5.56x45 ammo for sale that's in stock at Lucky Gunner Ammo - today! Featuring cheap 5.56x45 rifle ammunition in stock and bulk 5.56x45 ammo.

Buy 223 Rem / 5.56mm NATO Ammo at SGAmmo. We offer high quality and affordable ammo that is ready to fire right when you get it. Buy bulk ammunition at discount prices today!

Fucking price gougers. I've been building my stock the last 2 years and am sitting on a respectable amount of the calibers that I shoot. I hate to see this though....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Time to stop by Walmart and Academy tomorrow.

Comment

ammoseek.com is showing some still in the low to mid 30's.
        Palmetto has some good deals, too:

I bought a good chunk last week, knowing there'd be panic buying if Hillary got elected.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Golden Tiger is damn good some. Tons say it's the best the US can get.
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Buddy sold out of all his lowers today. Unloaded a bunch of m4 stocks I had at $50 each that I paid $20 for.

Comment

I'd just like to find some damn .22
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                I'd just like to find some damn .22
                Cabela's in Fort Worth. I have bought so much .22 from them I just got bored dragging 1,000 rounds a visit to the counter. I have roughly 20k in .22.

It is 5.56 that snuck up on me. I went to the last shoot gtg and realized I only have 3-4k left. Time to stock up again.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                  Cabela's in Fort Worth. I have bought so much .22 from them I just got bored dragging 1,000 rounds a visit to the counter. I have roughly 20k in .22.

It is 5.56 that snuck up on me. I went to the last shoot gtg and realized I only have 3-4k left. Time to stock up again.
                  Showoff

I have roughly 1200 7.62x39, about 1300 .223/5.56, about 100 30-30 win, about 600 .22LR, maybe 80-90 12 gauge birdshot, 40 slug, 40 00 buckshot, 250 9mm FMJ, about 150 9mm JHP, about 200 .45acp FMJ, 140 .45 JHP, 200 .380acp FMJ, and about 120 .380acp JHP.

Id love more but I'm running out of room in the safe.

Comment

God damn panic buying red necks fucking it up for everyone else. . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm good on ammo. I probably have 200k end of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                        Golden Tiger is damn good some. Tons say it's the best the US can get.
                        Thanks. Just grabbed some while prices are still low.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Out of stock on most stuff for 7.62x39
                          Except golden tiger is 24 cents a round - anyone know if that stuff is any good?
                          Golden tiger is as good as it gets for FMJ steel cased ammo. The only steel cased 7.62x39 ammo that is any better is the Hornady V-Max or SST loads.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Going to hit the local gun stores to see how busy they are today. Every time I've been to them in the last month I've waited at least 10 minutes before being helped.

Comment

That reminds me, I better go out and get me some of my .308 hunting rounds before that evaporates to this nonsense.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X