Slide to Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide to Side

Am I an idiot (yes), or is there something I have to do to get my sight smart 3x scope to slide to side. It sure doesnt feel like it wants to go anywhere. =/

If you are talking about the 3x magnifier it sounds like there should be tension screws you can adjust for the mounts pivot point.

Comment

Yep! Thats the one! Apparently fresh out of the box its pretty much locked into place. Any idea what kind of tool i need to turn those screws?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Yep! Thats the one! Apparently fresh out of the box its pretty much locked into place. Any idea what kind of tool i need to turn those screws?
        I usually have good luck using screwdrivers turn screws.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Are they straight slot, phillips, allen, torx, etc?

If you want, bring it up to the store. Me and Jimmy are working, and we can see if we can figure it out.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Hammer

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Are they straight slot, phillips, allen, torx, etc?

If you want, bring it up to the store. Me and Jimmy are working, and we can see if we can figure it out.
              JiMMy comes in on Saturday!?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                JiMMy comes in on Saturday!?
                Every other one, to keep an eye on me. lol
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I might have to venture up there and just hang out at the counter on Saturday, its probably the only day I can go up there and not have to deal with the horrible traffic during the week.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I might have to venture up there and just hang out at the counter on Saturday, its probably the only day I can go up there and not have to deal with the horrible traffic during the week.
                    Bring it on, man! He and I work every other Saturday, so Dec 10 would be the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      I usually have good luck using screwdrivers turn screws.
                      There are no heads at all on these. It has a round insert, but its not hexagonal like a allen key would have.

Comment

There are no heads at all on these. It has a round insert, but its not hexagonal like a allen key would have.
                        Are they maybe roll pins?

Comment

So, figured it out sort of.

They were allen keyed, but when oiled it was hard to pick out the hexagonal pattern. Got the slide-to-side action to work, but its not quite how i want it as I want a little bit more tension on it, so its a work in progress.

Comment

Working...
                          X