Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGBTQ gun club

This is great for gun control!

"It’s in response to the rise of the Far Right in the US. In a small field near to the Canadian border, the newly formed Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club meet.

Lore McSpadden had never even touched a gun before joining the club,
    “We’re acknowledging our fear of a world in which conservatives are the only ones who are armed.”

The 18 paid-up members are all LGBTQ, meeting once a month to shoot still targets and clay pigeons.
    But the light mood affronts the incident that led to the group’s creation last winter when vandals burned two homes’ rainbow flags in this area, straight after the presidential election.

Gun club member Jake Allen wants to push back from the idea that LGBT people are weak and defenceless,
    “I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”

About a dozen people in a field doesn’t exactly represent a vanguard of a newly armed left – but the group isn’t alone, with interest for other clubs coming from across the country.

Scott Fearing, from Out Alliance isn’t concerned by the idea of trying to fight guns with more guns.
    “Is an arms race what we really want? What we know in any arms race is that it’s never good for anybody.”

But Trigger Warning members stress that this isn’t an arms race. They are about empowerment and self-defence, not offence."
    WRX

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    This is great for gun control!

"It’s in response to the rise of the Far Right in the US. In a small field near to the Canadian border, the newly formed Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club meet.

Lore McSpadden had never even touched a gun before joining the club,
    “We’re acknowledging our fear of a world in which conservatives are the only ones who are armed.”

The 18 paid-up members are all LGBTQ, meeting once a month to shoot still targets and clay pigeons.
    But the light mood affronts the incident that led to the group’s creation last winter when vandals burned two homes’ rainbow flags in this area, straight after the presidential election.

Gun club member Jake Allen wants to push back from the idea that LGBT people are weak and defenceless,
    “I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”

About a dozen people in a field doesn’t exactly represent a vanguard of a newly armed left – but the group isn’t alone, with interest for other clubs coming from across the country.

Scott Fearing, from Out Alliance isn’t concerned by the idea of trying to fight guns with more guns.
    “Is an arms race what we really want? What we know in any arms race is that it’s never good for anybody.”

But Trigger Warning members stress that this isn’t an arms race. They are about empowerment and self-defence, not offence."
    Uhm, your left wing counterparts are attacking conservatives and the queers are the ones that need protection? GTFO

Comment

“I want big government and criminal assholes to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”
      They'd have the right idea if that is what they said.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Because skeet shooting is good for self defense?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          They are having fun with guns so I will support them.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

They are having fun with guns so I will support them no matter what they enjoy licking.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I wonder if you can rig a 37mm flare launcher to fire dildos?
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post

Despite that incredibly absurd and extremist statement, I applaud the fact that they formed a gun club. Maybe it might help "triggered" people grow up a little bit and become an actual adult.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  I wonder if you can rig a 37mm flare launcher to fire dildos?
                  If I managed to hook one up to a saws all I am sure you could launch one from a flare gun.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 10-26-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

"In response to when vandals burned two rainbow flags..."
                    WH

Comment

More so than the skeet swallowing that they are used too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        If I managed to hook one up to a saws all I am sure you could launch one from a flare gun.
                        Someone has already launched one from an AR15.

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I smell a huge opportunity for profit.

Comment

Working...
                          X