25 06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 06

So I inherited a remington 25 06 along with a bunch of other guns from my dad. Its a nice rifle, but has been neglected. It sucks because I know it has maybe had about 40 rounds through it. There is very minor pitting in the blue on the barrel. Does anyone reblue on here? I'd be willing to pay for it to be redone so I can sale it. TIA

Shoot CJ a PM, he's got a shotgun he worked on recently that he reblued. If he doesn't do it himself he'll be able to point you in the right direction.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
      So I inherited a remington 25 06 along with a bunch of other guns from my dad. Its a nice rifle, but has been neglected. It sucks because I know it has maybe had about 40 rounds through it. There is very minor pitting in the blue on the barrel. Does anyone reblue on here? I'd be willing to pay for it to be redone so I can sale it. TIA
      Myself, I'd keep the guns my father owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
        Myself, I'd keep the guns my father owned.
        x2

Comment

Try bluing brother

Comment

It's always cooler and more fun to shoot something that has been passed down to you, regardless of what it is.

Comment

Get it fixed up and keep it, it belong to your dad and personally I prefer the 25-06 over some of the more popular calibers.

Comment

Well I inherited about 20 other guns. I gave him this gun when I was a kid and I dont think he ever shot the thing lol. He liked to have them to look at more than anything. The only reason I'm going to sell it is because I went to the grave the other day and it bugged the shit out of me that I have not bought him a gravestone yet. That is the only reason. I will drop CJ a line, he worked on a 30/30 my dad gave me a while back and did a great job. He even got to meet my pops. Thanks guys.

Comment

What do you want for it as is? I may be interested.

Comment

Working...
                  X