No announcement yet.

Ammo prices are absolutely insane right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never found 10ga slugs or buckshot on the shelf. It's always BB or BBB.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      I've never found 10ga slugs or buckshot on the shelf. It's always BB or BBB.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Actually in stock...nice. I'll have to pick some up. Thanks.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Where is this elusive 10ga ammo?
          Roughly 1500 miles north of DFW.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Roughly 1500 miles north of DFW.
            Didn't know Canada was the go to for 10ga.

Comment

• Dang, almost $4 a round?

Comment

• If you shoot a ten-gauge the only way to roll is to roll your own. 10 gauge hulls are really expensive no matter what you do
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• No one needs a 10 gauge. You can smoke a goose with. 3” 12 gauge BB. Or if you still aren’t satisfied I’m sure a 3-1/2” magnum would do the trick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    No one needs a 10 gauge. You can smoke a goose with. 3” 12 gauge BB. Or if you still aren’t satisfied I’m sure a 3-1/2” magnum would do the trick.
                    Fucking liberals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Fucking liberals.
                      Fine waste your money, commie.

Comment

No one needs a 10 gauge. You can smoke a goose with. 3” 12 gauge BB. Or if you still aren’t satisfied I’m sure a 3-1/2” magnum would do the trick.
                        Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Fucking liberals.
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Fine waste your money, commie.
                        As a hardcore supporter of the 2A... I agree... no one "needs a 10ga". But I also agree everyone should be able to buy whatever the fuck they want and not have to answer for it. I personally will stick to the 3.5" 12ga for my shoulder bruises. Shoot what you like, fuck anyone who doesn't accept that.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I have a few of them and have hunted with them but you are correct; they are not really needed. Even when hunting geese I have never had a problem bringing them down with my own 12ga 2.75" hand loads; factory ammo would be another story.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            As a hardcore supporter of the 2A... I agree... no one "needs a 10ga". But I also agree everyone should be able to buy whatever the fuck they want and not have to answer for it. I personally will stick to the 3.5" 12ga for my shoulder bruises. Shoot what you like, fuck anyone who doesn't accept that.
                            I wasn’t trying to suppress anyone I was simply stating that the 10 gauge has become obsolete with the onslaught of better formulated 12 gauge loads. So save your money. Sure buy what you want, but some people may be ignorant to the fact that a cheaper 12 gauge can now do the job a 10 gauge was known for decades ago.

Comment

I wasn’t trying to suppress anyone I was simply stating that the 10 gauge has become obsolete with the onslaught of better formulated 12 gauge loads. So save your money. Sure buy what you want, but some people may be ignorant to the fact that a cheaper 12 gauge can now do the job a 10 gauge was known for decades ago.
                              I was just joking. I forget you millennials are sensitive sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I was just joking. I forget you millennials are sensitive sometimes.
                                I’m a Gen Xer thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X