Anybody like shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody like shotguns

Just picked this up, figured I?d see if anybody else has one. It?s a Stoeger Coach gun in 12g, double trigger. Makes a nice small package for home defense.
    Attached Files

Just don't get drunk, stick it in the ground, and then shoot 3 inch magnums out of it! Might split the barrels. In my defense, it was a set up.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i learned to shoot on a single shot 20g

Comment

I want a Wells Fargo coach gun.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
          Just picked this up, figured I?d see if anybody else has one. It?s a Stoeger Coach gun in 12g, double trigger. Makes a nice small package for home defense.
          It’s cool!! But..
          I want more than 2 shots for home defense
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            It?s cool!! But..
            I want more than 2 shots for home defense
            I have a Keltec KSG if it seems like there is more than 1 person in the house.

Comment

guns r bad

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Just don't get drunk, stick it in the ground, and then shoot 3 inch magnums out of it! Might split the barrels. In my defense, it was a set up.
                well that was smart

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  video?!
                  Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I have a Beretta 1301 Tactical. Absolutely love it. It's light, soft shooting, and after probably close to 1000 rounds of mixed bird shot, buckshot, and slugs; has been utterly reliable.

I had a Winchester 1200 and 1300. Pumps are nice but not sure if I'll ever go back to one after running the 1301 in a few tactical shotgun classes. That being said, I've seen them go down and go down hard during a 3 day class. But I've seen the same of pump shotguns.

If I ever got a pump shotgun, it will likely be one worked over by Vang Comp. But I'll likely pick up another 1301 or an A300.

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
                    I have a Keltec KSG if it seems like there is more than 1 person in the house.
                    How are you liking it? Any issues? I heard they kick pretty hard, even for a pump gun. Might be something to do with it being a bullpup.

Comment

So there I was, drinking responsibly on my buddies back porch. I had a little more than usual that night. He walks out and says "hey, you should shoot this", and I replied, fuck yes. So, I wander out into the yard, where his fucking dog has dug a hole. I hit the hole, start going down, and the shogun/cain saves me, in the process of me getting re balanced I swung around and flagged the entire porch, I mean they were mocking me, so it was their own fault. They were all hitting the deck, even though my booger picker was not on the trigger. So I finished my graceful trip to the fence, fired the shotgun that had been loaded with 3 inch shells to hurt my arm, and it blew out both barrels. The joke was on them. When I say blew out, it literally split the barrels at the ends.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

in the process of getting my grandpas belgian auto 5 back in working order, i'd love to harvest something with it before i park it in a safe

Comment

I bought a Tristar Viper G2 about a year ago. it does pretty decent in sporting clays and seems to only want to shoot high velocity round. Its about half as much as a beretta equivalent. Would buy again.

Comment

I love shotties! I have a few 870s, a Stoeger M3K I should probably sell or trade and a Binelli M1. I need to hear more about these tactical shottie classes Jose has been to! That would be massive fun and educational.

Comment

How are you liking it? Any issues? I heard they kick pretty hard, even for a pump gun. Might be something to do with it being a bullpup.[/QUOTE]

It does kick pretty good, it’s light and short. You have to really slam the handle back for it to feed reliably, especially if you are firing very fast, but once you get used to it, you just do it. The hardest thing for me was sighting, it’s so short, when you put the pin on something like a chest, it was shooting for the head. I went with a red dot that I sighted to help me know where the pellets were going lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X