No announcement yet.

Thinking about a 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’re the original online gun dealer. Find thousands of guns for sale at low prices. Buy your guns, ammo, and gun accessories with confidence at Impact Guns.

We’re the original online gun dealer. Find thousands of guns for sale at low prices. Buy your guns, ammo, and gun accessories with confidence at Impact Guns.
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Yes

Yes

Now go buy one and start enjoying it.
      Sweet. I think I may have found a 10/22 at a pawn shop. I'm going to check it out this afternoon to see how cheap I can get it.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
        http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...6/ai_64259212/

http://www.impactguns.com/store/736676011872.html

This is a little more than I want to spend right now but this still looks sweet.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

A .22 is one gun id buy new.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            A .22 is one gun id buy new.
            Just curious, any particular reasoning?

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Just curious, any particular reasoning?
              Most that are for sale have A LOT of rounds through them and they usually have a rougher life than higher dollar (and cal) rifles.

Comment

Ya, that makes sense.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Spring for a new one, G. You'll be better off in the long run.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Stop bickering and just buy the damn 10/22 already. You will not regret it. I have one, he has one, she has one, everyone has one, its bad ass, its like sex candy while you shoot it, it won't hurt your wallet, and you can now go shoot for shits and giggles.

10/22 Get yours TODAY!
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        Unless you go mod crazy on it, and then you'll have wasted a bunch of money and have the newer inferior plastic trigger group.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                          Unless you go mod crazy on it, and then you'll have wasted a bunch of money and have the newer inferior plastic trigger group.
                          Mine is plastic, there's nothing wrong with them, work just fine.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Mine is plastic, there's nothing wrong with them, work just fine.
                            True, but if I knew I was going to replace the barrel, stock, trigger parts, etc then I would just sit tight and snag an older one in decent shape.

HOWEVER. If I didn't have a .22 rifle, and was looking at joining the ranks of Man, I would take my dumb ass to Academy and buy a fucking rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Most that are for sale have A LOT of rounds through them and they usually have a rougher life than higher dollar (and cal) rifles.
                              Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              Stop bickering and just buy the damn 10/22 already. You will not regret it. I have one, he has one, she has one, everyone has one, its bad ass, its like sex candy while you shoot it, it won't hurt your wallet, and you can now go shoot for shits and giggles.

10/22 Get yours TODAY!
                              The reason I haven't just gone out and bought one is because I found a couple after market stocks I really like, one being a Hogue. Which is why I mentioned finding one that's dirt cheap at a pawn shop. Figured maybe I could find one that had the metal trigger group, put on the stock I want, maybe get a new barrel for it if one is needed, and not have to worry about wasting money on a brand new one that's just going to be taken apart and be done with it.

I called my two local Academy Sports and they're sold out. Bass pro has one new for $239 along with Cabelas. I know these things aren't that expensive but there's no sense in wasting any money if I don't have to.

Comment

True, but if I knew I was going to replace the barrel, stock, trigger parts, etc then I would just sit tight and snag an older one in decent shape.
                                Took the words right out of my mouth...

Comment

Working...
                                X