two gun shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two gun shows?

So I did a search on google and found 2 gun shows this weekend. One in allen and one at big town. Not sure if the info about the one in allen is accurate or not though. Last time at big town I was pretty unimpressed. Is this supposed to the one of the better ones or are the dallas or fort worth ones a better bet?

pretty sure Allen cancelled. Original Ft. Worth and Dallas Mkt Hall are usually the better shows but I have done quite well at Big Town for AR-15 parts, new and used.....I don't care much for Allen, Frisco and Mesquite Rodeo. Irving was actually good to me, got some cheap AR parts, a good deal on a new PF-9 and my friend got a great deal on a new compact .45 auto

Comment

Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
      pretty sure Allen cancelled. Original Ft. Worth and Dallas Mkt Hall are usually the better shows but I have done quite well at Big Town for AR-15 parts, new and used.....I don't care much for Allen, Frisco and Mesquite Rodeo. Irving was actually good to me, got some cheap AR parts, a good deal on a new PF-9 and my friend got a great deal on a new compact .45 auto
      Good to know. Guess I'm headed to Mesquite then.

Comment

Usually the same guys with reloading stuff are at Big Town that are at Dallas and Ft. Worth. Usually not a lot of powder at any of the shows but there will be some there, it is nice to pick it up at a show or local store since hazmat charges will kill you on shipping. Always bullets and primers there.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
          Usually the same guys with reloading stuff are at Big Town that are at Dallas and Ft. Worth. Usually not a lot of powder at any of the shows but there will be some there, it is nice to pick it up at a show or local store since hazmat charges will kill you on shipping. Always bullets and primers there.
          Oh really...? I wasnt aware of the hazmat charges. I was gonna order my powder online since it was a few dollars cheaper than at Cabelas, but if its gonna be the same after shipping, I'll just pick it up.

Comment

Working...
          X