Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100 meter moose kill

Impressive... headshot.

Another impressive shot... A squirrel....from 637 yards.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

WOW!!! the moose shot was crazy. but im glad to see he actually took everything = meat
    un like some who shoot an animal just for kicks. and lets the meat go to wast,

the squirrel shoot was insane. guy must have lots of trigger time under his belt.
    Last edited by soap; 04-02-2011, 12:08 AM. Reason: i fucked up
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

What caliber rifle was the moose hunter using?

Comment

Originally posted by ttrainlively View Post
        What caliber rifle was the moose hunter using?
        And, what was the varmint gun?

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          WOW!!! the moose shot was crazy. but im glad to see he actually took everything = meat

the squirrel shoot was insane. guy must have lots of trigger time under his belt.
          In some places (like Alaska) it's illegal to shoot a moose and not collect the meat. They have numerous places you can donate it if you're just hunting for sport.
          Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post

You don't lose much meat shooting it in the heart and/or lungs.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's one hell of a shot. I'll go dove hunting sometimes...but I'm beginning to think I'm not real big on hunting. I felt bad for that moose the whole time I was watching that video. lol

Comment

Reading the comments on youtube is just brutal. I figured he would be getting a bunch of shit and I was right.

One thing that a guy said was that it is illegal to shoot over navigable waters? Does that sound right?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                  That's one hell of a shot. I'll go dove hunting sometimes...but I'm beginning to think I'm not real big on hunting. I felt bad for that moose the whole time I was watching that video. lol
                  It's been a long time since I've killed anything bigger than a squirrel or dove (other than pigs). I just don't have the stomach for it anymore.

Comment

He should of plinked off the other 2 dumb ones hanging around.

Comment

Wow, some really uneducated negative comments being made.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Those were both some great shots!
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Hell of a great shot. Hope the kiddo had hearing protection.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            One thing that a guy said was that it is illegal to shoot over navigable waters? Does that sound right?
                            Probably in the lower 48 where theres a higher population density, but doubt Alaska

Comment

Both shots are incredible. The squirrel shot is simply unreal. That guy knows his rifle well.

Comment

Working...
                              X