Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone sitting on some IMR-4895 or WCC-846?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone sitting on some IMR-4895 or WCC-846?

Just wondering.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I have had some kegs of surplus 4895 since I scored them at Nix Shooting Supplies in Lewisville TX when I was 16. Been loading out of them at an ever quickening pace for 20+ years.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      I have had some kegs of surplus 4895 since I scored them at Nix Shooting Supplies in Lewisville TX when I was 16. Been loading out of them at an ever quickening pace for 20+ years.
      rub it in buddy!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Must be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          Must be nice!
          lol starting to sound like me. Hey, I have your primers waiting sir! The sooner the better! I'd like to get that decrimping die also if that's still available.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            lol starting to sound like me. Hey, I have your primers waiting sir! The sooner the better! I'd like to get that decrimping die also if that's still available.
            lol yea i sent you a few text asking when was good for you and never heard back. Tonight i have school unless you wanna meet up after 10 lol. Thursday and Friday i have some trucks to fix after work but can meet up after if you want. Or this weekend. Up to you. And i still have the swagger.

Comment

lol yea i sent you a few text asking when was good for you and never heard back. Tonight i have school unless you wanna meet up after 10 lol. Thursday and Friday i have some trucks to fix after work but can meet up after if you want. Or this weekend. Up to you. And i still have the swagger.
              you sure it was my number? I didn't receive anything? I'm free any time man, whatever works best for you. After 10 would work.

Comment

you sure it was my number? I didn't receive anything? I'm free any time man, whatever works best for you. After 10 would work.
                Unless you got a new number? Just been sending you texts to the number i've had? And I could meet you after school tonight.

Comment

Unless you got a new number? Just been sending you texts to the number i've had? And I could meet you after school tonight.
                  the last text I have from you was 9/9 about a .40 shell holder.

Comment

Sent like two the day we talked about my Kimber stuff. But either way let me know way let me know when.

Comment

Sent like two the day we talked about my Kimber stuff. But either way let me know way let me know when.
                      Tonight is fine with me buddy! 10pm works. I'll have your primers ready to go.

Comment

Tonight is fine with me buddy! 10pm works. I'll have your primers ready to go.
                        Where at? And do i bring the hookers and you the blow or vice versa? Also how much do i owe ya?

Comment

Where at? And do i bring the hookers and you the blow or vice versa? Also how much do i owe ya?
                          How about the pocket swager and $10?

Comment

How about the pocket swager and $10?
                            Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                            X