Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad ass
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Congrats. That is a boom stick.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Alright, went and shot on my lunch break today. Sorry for the crude group measuring as I have no calipers here and I just used a ruler. I compared the gun against my Lage M10 and my MP5-

All shots were from 20 yards standing. Of course the Mac suffers from being an open bolt gun so it shot noticeably worse, and the Mp5 has a much shorter barrel than the UMP.

I shot 100 rounds through the UMP without a hiccup and am very pleased with the way it shoots!
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I was hoping the mac10 target would just be tattered pieces of paper laying on a table.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I was hoping the mac10 target would just be tattered pieces of paper laying on a table.
            LOL, this was one of the few times I set the selector to "semi".

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              LOL, this was one of the few times I set the selector to "semi".
              Pussy.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

So I made back $500 by selling this gun's takeoff barrel, stock, lower, mag, and buffer on gunbroker.com

Some dude bought the barrel alone for over $200! I kind of feel better now, as the conversion almost paid for itself (minus the cost of the tax stamp I suppose).

Comment

Good looking gun for sure, now all you need is a silencer.

Comment

Published this build!

It is no secret that H&K makes great firearms. They have been in business since 1949 and have produced a number of small arms that have been adopted by countless armies and police agencies across the globe. Perhaps the most famous however has been their MP5 series of submachine guns. The venerable MP5 fires from … Read More …

Comment

Working...
                    X