No announcement yet.

Inherited some reload equipment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about your loss. Looks like some cool stuff. I have always loved the real old stuff, just has a special feeling to it knowing that it was used decades before you were alive!
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Yeah that Keith guy needs to quit procrastinating.

Anyhow here in a couple of days i'll post the guns. I didn't acquire them but my father in-law did. And he's going to be storing them in my safe.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        Yeah that Keith guy needs to quit procrastinating.

Anyhow here in a couple of days i'll post the guns. I didn't acquire them but my father in-law did. And he's going to be storing them in my safe.
        duty day starts at 1000L......dash should be ready to stab in mid afternoon.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
        X