No announcement yet.

For anybody looking for dillon stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anybody looking for dillon stuff...

Here is an add that I found:

I called the guy about one of the case trimmers and made him an offer of $225 shipped and he agreed to it, maybe he'll take less. That's a pretty damn good price, the same thing from Dillon would probably be about $300 by the time it gets to your door.

There is a lot on there and I figured I'd share. The guy owns a business so he will take credit card.

Mods feel free to delete thread when it is considered unusable.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Also, does anybody currently use this case trimmer? How do you like it? From who I've talked to they said that it's the best thing since sliced bread. I thought the same thing about the auto case feeder.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I have used one. They are fantastic if you have the spot for it on your press. That and they are loud as shit since they gotta have a vacuum hooked up to it to pull off the shavings

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        I have used one. They are fantastic if you have the spot for it on your press. That and they are loud as shit since they gotta have a vacuum hooked up to it to pull off the shavings
        Sweet, thanks for the input man. I haven't been disappointed with any of my dillon purchases as of yet. And I don't really see it happening ever, lol.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I just contacted him about the other trimmer, no answer. I'll try during the week. I gotta replace this manual trimmer I have

Comment

Did you try the second number? He told me that he won't be at the shop until 10 his time (arizona), so I think that is 12 dallas time. But I asked him to set it aside, he said that he won't be there until then, so they aren't going anywhere.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Nah I'll try it tomorrow

Comment

I really want a Dillon Press. I'm trying to decide between the RCBS Pro 2000 or the Dillon 550. I've just never seen one work in person.

Comment

Get in contact with CJ, I bet he would let you swing by and actually make a few rounds yourself. I believe he has the 550 that you are considering, at least I know he used to.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                    Get in contact with CJ, I bet he would let you swing by and actually make a few rounds yourself. I believe he has the 550 that you are considering, at least I know he used to.
                    I've been there a few times just never actually seen the press in action. Always idle. He actually taught me on his single stage rcbs.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                      I've been there a few times just never actually seen the press in action. Always idle. He actually taught me on his single stage rcbs.
                      Well good deal man. Glad to hear that you are getting into it. The dillon presses can't be beat IMO. I'm a pretty big fan of the whole company. And their warranty is pretty awesome too!
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Well good deal man. Glad to hear that you are getting into it. The dillon presses can't be beat IMO. I'm a pretty big fan of the whole company. And their warranty is pretty awesome too!
                        Their warranty rocks! I have an old Square Deal I got handed down to my from my father in law and its fantastic. Any time I need any parts for it, they are here in less than a week for free. Can't really beat that.

Comment

Been into reloading for sometime now. My single stage is great for my 308 and 223 accuracy rounds. But for plinking I need something faster that will turn out some rounds.

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                          Their warranty rocks! I have an old Square Deal I got handed down to my from my father in law and its fantastic. Any time I need any parts for it, they are here in less than a week for free. Can't really beat that.
                          This is one of the reason's i'm leaning more towards Dillon. But if i can get an RCBS at cost I might go that route.

Comment

How exactly does the dillon case trimmer deburr the mouths? I assume you still have to deburr all the cases.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              How exactly does the dillon case trimmer deburr the mouths? I assume you still have to deburr all the cases.
                              I'll let you know when I get mine. But I seem to remember reading somewhere that "a guy" doesn't deburr them, he said that it actually decreased his accuracy when he did deburr them after the dillon trimmer.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                              X