Dillon XL 650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
    That is a really nice setup you have there! Do you have to gauge every single casing? Benifits of carbide?
    Originally posted by CJ View Post
    You do on rifle cases, not on pistol.
    This. But when I'm done with all of my pistol rounds I run them through my case gauge to ensure that they will feed and are within specs. Lots of people say that that isn't necessary but I don't mind it to be sure. Plus I just do it while I'm sitting down watching TV.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      This. But when I'm done with all of my pistol rounds I run them through my case gauge to ensure that they will feed and are within specs. Lots of people say that that isn't necessary but I don't mind it to be sure. Plus I just do it while I'm sitting down watching TV.
      Yeah there's no reason to gauge pistol cases, straight wall cases don't really grow.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That is a really nice setup you have there! ?
        Oh, and thanks.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Yeah there's no reason to gauge pistol cases, straight wall cases don't really grow.
          Eh, I do it to make sure that my crimp is good mostly. I've seen guys get it wrong and rounds jam in competitions. Don't want that to be me. Better safe than sorry.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Eh, I do it to make sure that my crimp is good mostly. I've seen guys get it wrong and rounds jam in competitions. Don't want that to be me. Better safe than sorry.
            so you're gauging your loaded cases?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yes.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

That's what I said in the post before. Maybe I didn't get it across that clear. But yes, the loaded ones. I don't gauge them before though. I just dump them from my bag to the hopper (insert yankee accent)!
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Well, as long as you know what a good crimp looks like, you only need to do that once. I will sometimes drop a .45 ACP round into a 1911 on the first round, and then I'll run all of them.

Comment

Well, as long as you know what a good crimp looks like, you only need to do that once. I will sometimes drop a .45 ACP round into a 1911 on the first round, and then I'll run all of them.
                    Would you just let me be dumb and play with my bullets, lol.

And it does seem that the 1911's are a little more sensitive to crimping huh?
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Would you just let me be dumb and play with my bullets, lol.

And it does seem that the 1911's are a little more sensitive to crimping huh?
                      It's all chamber tightness really. Some guns are much tighter than others.

Comment

God damn. I'm gong to have to take a class on this shit.
                        Detailing by Dylan
                        817-494-3396
                        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                        Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

God damn. I'm gong to have to take a class on this shit.
                          Honestly it's not that bad. Just read a lot man. Those reloading books are great. You can't see them in my pics, but there is a closet behind me that is full of those books. Reloading pistol rounds is childs play compared to rifle rounds. I'd highly recommend starting there and getting your confidence up before you take the leap into rifle rounds.

But really, just do a little bit of reading and it doesn't seem so intimidating. And once you get a machine in front of you and you see how every step goes you will be a lot more comfortable.

Also, I don't know if you are in the DFW area but I know that CJ lets guys bring their own components over to his place and load up their own ammo on his press. That way you have a very experienced loader watching over you. If you can do that, I'd highly recommend that. Especially when you start loading rifle rounds.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

cabelas has free reloading classes on Sundays in Fort Worth and I believe Tuesday in Allen, I plan on hitting one up before I buy anything. Not saying you would learn everything you need to know in them but it can't hurt to get some initial exposure

Comment

As for 9mm it is worth it last time I checked, you need to buy bullets is very large bulk to get your costs down. 9mm cases are EVERYWHERE, I regularly sell 2-5k of them a month. bullets and primers are your primary unit cost drivers for 9mm.
                              Info poor favor. My order with first class brass is a month in and about to be cancelled as I think they are screwing around. Looking for 3000 9mm cases

Thanks

Comment

Brass FS in Waco. 9mm, uncleaned, uninspected. WCC crimped cases have been removed. mixed headstamps. 3000+ pieces. $100 shipped TYD.

Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X