Hot Glue Bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Glue Bullets

There are some discussions on this subject on a few forums, so I thought I'd throw this video up:

It looks like a pretty good idea, and I can't imagine cases would stretch if all you're doing is using primers for propulsion. Has anyone messed with these, or anything similar?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Pretty cool!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Right?

Comment

I didn't watch the whole video, how far away did he shoot from? Seems like a similar idea to simunition, they get a little crazy after 50-75ft. Would probably be good for a home defense round.

Comment

He was shooting them across the room, into a cardboard box lined with a blanket. Nah, I'd never use one of those for self-defense. It's only powered by a primer. Also, fuck simunition. That shit is crazy expensive, compared to this.

Comment

I've used a tranquilizer gun that uses a 209 primer to propel the dart, works good inside of 35yds.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Years ago some of the guys I used to shoot IPSC with used canning parrifin and primers and had "wars" in the old abandoned Fort Walters housing area. Worked pretty good and they had a lot of fun with it until one of them showed up with loads using magnum primers, talk about hurt!!

I can't imagine what getting hit with a glue bullet would feel like

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                I didn't watch the whole video, how far away did he shoot from? Seems like a similar idea to simunition, they get a little crazy after 50-75ft. Would probably be good for a home defense round.
                If by home defense you mean "shoot your friends in the dick" I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippo View Post
                  Years ago some of the guys I used to shoot IPSC with used canning parrifin and primers and had "wars" in the old abandoned Fort Walters housing area. Worked pretty good and they had a lot of fun with it until one of them showed up with loads using magnum primers, talk about hurt!!

I can't imagine what getting hit with a glue bullet would feel like

Comment

This may have spurred me to start looking for a nice .357 revolver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

python!
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This works off the same premise as some .44 mag pellet cylinders I have for my model 29. They are rifled .44 mag cases that you push a pellet into the rear, and then follow it with a magnum primer. It's pretty damn powerful and really accurate. And you get 6 shots. I bet this would clean your bore too, not going fast enough to really leave any deposits.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          This works off the same premise as some .44 mag pellet cylinders I have for my model 29. They are rifled .44 mag cases that you push a pellet into the rear, and then follow it with a magnum primer. It's pretty damn powerful and really accurate. And you get 6 shots. I bet this would clean your bore too, not going fast enough to really leave any deposits.
                          Like this?

The hot wax idea is pretty cool too. Must look into this further!

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                            Like this?

The hot wax idea is pretty cool too. Must look into this further!
                            I don't have the adapter tube, it just uses the cylinder block as the rifled barrel.

Comment

That's pretty damn cool. I bet they would hurt like a mother if you got hit fairly close with one. On another note.... That simunition shit is for the birds!
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                              X