No announcement yet.

New Bolt Gun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the same boat except mine are 155 Sierra Palma's and a few Nosler Custom Comps. I've debated loading them up in my 30-06 just to shoot them but a light hunting rifle is no fun at the range.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      I'm in the same boat except mine are 155 Sierra Palma's and a few Nosler Custom Comps. I've debated loading them up in my 30-06 just to shoot them but a light hunting rifle is no fun at the range.
      That's why I've put a whole box through my 30-06 in the past 5 years, lol. Synthetic stocked, I think it weighs 4 lbs or so. Kicks like a mule!
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys. Just got back from the range and figured I'd toss up a couple of pics for you. Russell did a great job and everything performed great. Keep in mind that this was just a number that I got from a guy as far as powder load. And I seated the bullets .010 from the lands. Both pics are of 5 shot groups, I zero'd the calipers at .264 and measured from outside to outside. I'm happy with the results, and it should tighten up with more rounds down the tube with more round tweaking.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I just wanted to update a couple of my posts to reflect that I got this load from Greg at SPR, aka bugholes. It was his generic 6.5 load, that he said flat out shoots in anything he puts it in, and he wasn't kidding. Great load. Still using it today. By no way did I mean to not give him credit, I didn't even realize that I didn't call him out until it was brought to my attention from a buddy of mine. I know that I said it before to Greg, but publicly, thanks man.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I hate you, man. If my rig is together by christmas, do you feel like getting a little range time in?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sure, if you feel like driving to Va Beach!!
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                Sure, if you feel like driving to Va Beach!!
                We're gonna be in Stafford for two weeks. I bet I get bored enough for a day trip.

Comment

Cool man, just make sure that I'm not on duty the day you come down.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                    cool man, just make sure that i'm not on duty the day you come down.
                    10/4

Comment

Working...
                    X