Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sqNcs-uWzY[/ame]
    if you have the cash this is the best.
    "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living."

Comment

Originally posted by dmdakota View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sqNcs-uWzY
      if you have the cash this is the best.
      Lol, really. I guess this is DFWM that has a bunch of millionairs huh? But really, that machine is so expensive. I've looked at them, but they are WAY out of the price range that I want to spend.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        Lol, really. I guess this is DFWM that has a bunch of millionairs huh? But really, that machine is so expensive. I've looked at them, but they are WAY out of the price range that I want to spend.

I know a guy that has three of them!
        "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
        who vote for a living."

Comment

A chargemaster and an Acculab gets you there at half the price of the prometheus. Just throw the charges low then transfer to the Acculab and trickle up to desired weight.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
            A chargemaster and an Acculab gets you there at half the price of the prometheus. Just throw the charges low then transfer to the Acculab and trickle up to desired weight.
            Yeah, to do that. I'd just assume to have a good beam scale and my lee "perfect powder" thrower. The thrower was like $20 I don't need to replace it with something that is marginally more accurate and costs 15 times as much money and is a lot slower.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Manual throwers are heat with certain powders others it can break the kernels or sticks, which according to the powder manufacturer's can alter the burn rate.

Comment

Manual throwers are heat with certain powders others it can break the kernels or sticks, which according to the powder manufacturer's can alter the burn rate.
                They're not going to get any more degraded by falling a few inches then they were during transport to the retail store.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  They're not going to get any more degraded by falling a few inches then they were during transport to the retail store.
                  It's more in the manner the dump mechanism works some can cut and break the sticks when gathering/sorting the charge. I've only had experience with a few but they were all very similar when using powders like Varget, 4350 or 4831.

Comment

It's more in the manner the dump mechanism works some can cut and break the sticks when gathering/sorting the charge. I've only had experience with a few but they were all very similar when using powders like Varget, 4350 or 4831.
                    I just don't see how. I've tumbled rounds for 48 hours straight and not had any changes in velocity or burn rate. I've read a few articles on how it's just a wives tale.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

When I noticed it you could noticeably here the sticks breaking and crunching (worse than a compressed load does) and stopped there as it's not something I want to risk on any rifle rounds as I am very critical of accuracy and velocity. I could see where tumbling wouldn't hurt as it would be no different than powder riding in a delivery truck.

Comment

When I noticed it you could noticeably here the sticks breaking and crunching (worse than a compressed load does) and stopped there as it's not something I want to risk on any rifle rounds as I am very critical of accuracy and velocity. I could see where tumbling wouldn't hurt as it would be no different than powder riding in a delivery truck.
                        I run compressed loads in my target rifles, doesn't hurt anything. I'm having difficulty understanding what you mean? Are you saying that crushing powder can kill you or something?

Comment

If you are crushing a good portion of the load you are blindly changing the burn characteristics which could greatly affect pressure. I have seen high ES when the powder is broke up significantly as in the manner the dump does with some types. Compressed loads are not a concern as long as the bullet doesn't get pushed back out causing varying OAL.

Comment

I have heard what you are talking about with the "cracking" kernels of powder. But I will tell you that between 10 rounds when I chrono'd them, the biggest difference in velocity was 9 fps. Can't say that I noticed the change in burn rate there.
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Oh, and the load that I'm running is slightly compressed.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                                I have heard what you are talking about with the "cracking" kernels of powder. But I will tell you that between 10 rounds when I chrono'd them, the biggest difference in velocity was 9 fps. Can't say that I noticed the change in burn rate there.
                                The powder you're running is smaller than the one's I have used, so I would assume it has less of a chance of cutting/breaking the kernels.

Comment

Working...
                                X