Bipod question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bipod question

A friend is looking for a bipod for his Armalite AR-10. He says with the gas block and no quad rail he is having trouble finding an elegant solution. Anyone have any suggestions?

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Buy a new gas block...

Buy a low pro gas block with a FF handguard that has a rail on the bottom...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Drill and install a sling swivel stud in the forearm...

Clamp-on-barrel models of bi-pods... But I dont recommend them if he is looking for accuracy.

Outside of those 2, shooting bags or an adjustable rest for the front...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
          X