Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss YOLO.

Comment

I read that magpul is starting to make magazines that will work with AI bottom metal. So you don't have to spend $100 for AI mags. I think they are supposed to be priced around $30msrp, so $20-$25 street price...

Edit: here is the article
      The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

They might be a good option. I run wsm mags to seat mine out to the 2.90 area.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Someone wants to paint something?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            I read that magpul is starting to make magazines that will work with AI bottom metal. So you don't have to spend $100 for AI mags. I think they are supposed to be priced around $30msrp, so $20-$25 street price...

Edit: here is the article
            http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...mer-aics-mags/
            Those are short action mags.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Didn't even read the first post to see what caliber, just assumed it was a short action. Hopefully magpul will expand the line to include long actions and other makes of rifles...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                Didn't even read the first post to see what caliber, just assumed it was a short action. Hopefully magpul will expand the line to include long actions and other makes of rifles...
                That would rule. Thanks for the heads up.

Le rifle:

Comment

Looks great!
                  Did you decide on mounts and scope?
                  What brake you running?

Comment

Not yet. It just has a 5/8x24 A2 flash hider on it now, to protect the threads. I may just bite the bullet and get a can here in a few months, but for right now, I'm in my last semester of college, so it's probably going to get the 16x Super Sniper that's on my benchrest .22, until I can afford real glass. I may go with a one-piece mount, if I can find one I like.

Comment

Working...
                    X