Big THANK YOU to CJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big THANK YOU to CJ!

As most of you know CJ is a stand up guy. Well I just met him today for the first time, because he gave me powder to help get me started in reloading. Since I just got my reloading equipment and could not find any primers or powder he offered up enough of both to do a couple hundred rounds! I was only looking at 20 or so just to get my feet wet. I got lucky and found primers at Bass Pro, so I only needed powder. While there we bs'd for a bit and he answered a few questions I had. CJ thanks again and for anyone that doesn't know, he's a damn good guy!
    92 LX 5.0

I didn't see this, good to meet you! Yeah I always want to get more people into reloading. We all benefit from it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No worries! Nice to meet you too! Just letting anyone who hasn't met you know you are a stand up guy! Anytime I can help you out just let me know!
      92 LX 5.0

Comment

He got me started as well, even got to witness first hand his glock used as a door stop! Good guy indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          He got me started as well, even got to witness first hand his glock used as a door stop! Good guy indeed.
          The most dependable door stop I've ever had, lol.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

CJ has always been super helpful about questions I have for him. hes a good guy

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              LMAO, nice.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

CJ, I don't think I've ever met you, but it's good to see we have people like you in DFW.

Comment

+1 for CJ. Did a primer trade with him a few weeks ago. Good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Anything a Glock does is the best!

No, I'm not a diehard Glock fan, but I am a fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X