I need .223 projectiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need .223 projectiles

Alright, I finally have come to the end of what I had laying around in surplus weights. Does anyone have .223 projectiles (55gr/62gr) laying around they might be interested to trade or sell? Or, if anyone knows where there is some for sale for a reasonable price.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Are you subscribed to the "Where to find" thread on AR15.com? It has been extremely helpful for me. My biggest problem is the timezone I am in. Powder Valley likes to announce new stock in the afternoon while I am asleep.

Comment

So far I've managed to trade for 1,000. Still need a hell of a lot more. Thanks for the link, I will watch it closely.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hey! Look what I found!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Shoot, I picked up 1000 HRNDY 55gr w/C for $89 the other day on MidwayUSA...sold out now, but I did post up a link in the Bullet Availability thread...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
          X