Keeping track of your favorite loads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping track of your favorite loads

After you have worked up a load, how do you save/record it for later use? I plan on using Excel (like Google Docs) to save all of my load data for easy reference. Just wondering if there is a better way and/or if anybody happens to have a nicely formatted Excel spreadsheet that they wouldn’t mind sharing.

I'm old school I guess as I use a three ring binder to keep load data in. I also use this to keep track of round count through various firearms (besides most pistol stuff) and date stuff was loaded.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I did some playing around today at work and made this. This is just the sheet for 9mm. It is easy to duplicate the sheet and make one for every caliber. I don't have any actual reloading data to fill it with yet.

Comment

That looks pretty good. I have mine sorted by caliber then broke down into which rifle the ammo goes with. Pistol is just loaded to Saami specs. I have several rifles between me and my dad that are chambered the same but with different OAL so I use a separate page just for an extra measure. I might try and do the spread sheet thing later on though, it looks pretty good but I will like just print the sheet blank and hand fill the rest.

Comment

I have a notebook with a page or two dedicated to each rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            I have a notebook with a page or two dedicated to each rifle.
            This^^^
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Log. Book.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

This is how mine are done in the binder, then separated by dividers in varying calibers.

I also put a small sheet of paper like this in the ammo carrier's for an extra measure.

Comment

Old school hardbound log book like we had in the military. Each caliber gets it's own 10 pages or so.

Comment

Working...
                  X