Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Hornady bullet availability - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hornady bullet availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornady bullet availability

If you shoot certain Hornady bullets you better have a good stash or be prepared to wait a good while as they are suspending production of some to keep up with demands for others. Sorry for the link to the other forum but it is discussed to a bit more detail with inside confirmation on the subject.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

On my phone at the moment but yesterday I read an article dating they were ramping up production of everything and hiring more people to keep up with demand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Through the link there is a pdf with bullets listed on the suspend list. Supposedly it is just suspended to catch up on higher demand bullets since swapping tooling is apparently a drawn out process.

Comment

I wonder if that's what they mean by "ramp up production" on calibers that are sold more.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

blocked here at work by the nazi's who run......Chase

chase what matters
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

You have to be a member to see the PDF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

dieselgeek had 55gn boat tail .224's for sale. He may, still.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Hope that list has 62-77gr stuff coming in the near future
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Sorry I can't link the pdf direct here is another link that makes the pdf more accessible but not sure if non members can see it.

The list is a bunch of the Amax and BTHP line as well as some hunting class bullets with various pistol bullets as well.

Comment

In order to increase deliveries of its most popular types of ammunition and bullets, Hornady announced that it will temporarily suspend production of 150 bullet types and 150 ammo types. IMPORTANT: These bullet and ammo products are NOT being discontinued.

Comment

^ That be the list.

Comment

In Stock right now, 1000 for $89.99; 500 for $49.99

Comment

Working...
                        X