Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm taking short to a new level

6" .300blk.

Light, compact, 14.5" barrel length with suppressor.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Looks good dude.

Comment

Who did you have cut it down and rethread? I think I wana cut mine down 1.5" to make it 8". Thats the only thing I can decide on to keep the same look with MOE handguards and a flash hider sticking out of it. Only difference is it will be carbine length handguards instead of midlength.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I had it threaded by a guy in Rockwall. I can't remember his company name - speak w/ phaux, he can give you his info.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's pretty fucking sexy.

Comment

That thing is sweet! You've got the Samson hand guard there right?
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

yes, it's a samson 11"

Comment

Randy Weaver?
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

wow that's crazy. i would think 8" witha couple inches past the gas port would provide better overall performance. just my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                    wow that's crazy. i would think 8" witha couple inches past the gas port would provide better overall performance. just my thoughts
                    It's subsonic, who cares about velocity!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      It's subsonic, who cares about velocity!
                      I was talking more about good function of the gas system.
                      you have less gas pressure in the first place with subs, wouldn't you want to maximize the ability for it to cycle properly

or have you already tested it ?
                      read about others with a similar gas port config?

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                        I was talking more about good function of the gas system.
                        you have less gas pressure in the first place with subs, wouldn't you want to maximize the ability for it to cycle properly

or have you already tested it ?
                        read about others with a similar gas port config?
                        It runs suppressed so it will have plenty of gas. Yeah it runs fine for many with that short a dwell time.

Comment

That came out looking like a million bucks. Whose barrel and what length did that start as?

I would like to shoot some 110s with that flame thrower. If the bullet didn't him them, the flame would set them on fire. lol
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

That came out looking like a million bucks. Whose barrel and what length did that start as?

I would like to shoot some 110s with that flame thrower. If the bullet didn't him them, the flame would set them on fire. lol
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

It start out life as a 9.5" Core15 barrel.

Comment

Working...
                              X