My New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
    Haha. What's up with the metal mags? Do they load better? I see a lot of people at the range with them. I use pmags and they work great. Just didn't know if they load better? Or cheaper? Or looks?
    I have a couple of magpuls, but these were cheapish and hell I used them when enlisted. The magpuls are sweet though and will finish out any collection I had, just was itching to buy something - those and the hogue grips were the only things priced fairly at the gun shops I stopped by.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

From Sabre the Competition upper was something like $1,400.00. I paid no where even close to that for it. I can ask my buddy about a group buy but Sabre stuff it a little pricey if your wanting something cheaper. You can check out his website at 556tactical.com. Right now I think he has a 6.5 Grendel Sabre upper on special for around $600. I got this upper on a special buy so I paid about half of retail.

Comment

Originally posted by 1kwikGT View Post
        From Sabre the Competition upper was something like $1,400.00. I paid no where even close to that for it. I can ask my buddy about a group buy but Sabre stuff it a little pricey if your wanting something cheaper. You can check out his website at 556tactical.com. Right now I think he has a 6.5 Grendel Sabre upper on special for around $600. I got this upper on a special buy so I paid about half of retail.
        Does he sell sabre lowers without his markings?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I didn't know Sabre stuff was that pricey!!

Comment

I didn't know Sabre stuff was that pricey!!
            They make very high quality stuff, my sabre upper was $1889.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              They make very high quality stuff, my sabre upper was $1889.
              I'd have to say they look nice but i dunno about $1,800 nice. Then again I have never shot a high quality rifle compared to my cheapie!!

Comment

I'd have to say they look nice but i dunno about $1,800 nice. Then again I have never shot a high quality rifle compared to my cheapie!!
                I got it new from a guy off arfcom for a good price.
                Last edited by CJ; 02-10-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I'm sure he can get Sabre lowers without his markings. I will send him an e-mail and ask. The fit and finish to the Sabre stuff is far and above most and their barrels are among the best. The lower and upper fit perfectly together, no play what so ever like many guns I have seen.

Comment

I asked him and he only does the ones with his markings, there are 3 different ones. His original Sabre Defense lower with the cross hair is on sale. He usually has some specials on his Facebook page and website that are pretty hard to pass up though. Thats how I got this one.

Comment

I asked him and he only does the ones with his markings, there are 3 different ones. His original Sabre Defense lower with the cross hair is on sale. He usually has some specials on his Facebook page and website that are pretty hard to pass up though. Thats how I got this one.
                      How much do their lowers go for roughly? I'm at work so web sense blocks me from looking at anything right now.

Comment

I must have missed them, where are they on his site?

Comment

They are under 556 gear and apparel towards the bottom of the first page. He has them on there for $125 but he told me he would do $115 a piece if he had a couple of people buy a few. I'm sure if you wanted to buy a couple he would cut you the same deal. I have never had an upper and lower fit together better than the Sabre I just got.

Comment

They are under 556 gear and apparel towards the bottom of the first page. He has them on there for $125 but he told me he would do $115 a piece if he had a couple of people buy a few. I'm sure if you wanted to buy a couple he would cut you the same deal. I have never had an upper and lower fit together better than the Sabre I just got.
                            Did i miss the link for his website? Or is it only facebook? Because i'm not cool enough to have a facebook.

Comment

His website is www.556tactical.com

Comment

Working...
                              X