Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I don't see how that's douchey, he was being attacked by a mouse, twice. Far more reserve than I think I would have.
    That wasn't a mouse bro LOLZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
      It was a dumb move on his part, he saw it from a distance and should have gone around. It's not like he turned a corner and BAM he was face to face with it. You don't mess with bigass animals in general. If I see a bear I'm not gunna walk right up to it just because I have a gun. When I'm hunting and stumble upon cattle I go a different direction, sure I could shoot one if it decided to trample me, but why put yourself in a bad situation to begin with? By riding right up to it he endangered himself and the moose.
      My thoughts also. Don't start none and their won't be none lol.

Comment

It was a dumb move on his part, he saw it from a distance and should have gone around. It's not like he turned a corner and BAM he was face to face with it. You don't mess with bigass animals in general. If I see a bear I'm not gunna walk right up to it just because I have a gun. When I'm hunting and stumble upon cattle I go a different direction, sure I could shoot one if it decided to trample me, but why put yourself in a bad situation to begin with? By riding right up to it he endangered himself and the moose.
        I'm not sure how I sit on this, although I will say I am leaning more towards the fact that I may have done the same thing. I simply don't know enough about snow/snowmobiles or this guys particular situation. I will say though that a wide angle camera will always make things look much further away than they really are. In the beginning of the clip the animal looks pretty far but I he was actually pretty close and it is entirely possible that he did in fact turn a corner and come face to face with it, especially since I'm assuming a snowmobile doesnt stop on a dime. The distance the animal was at when he fired would have been well within my comfort zone right after being attacked by it.

Comment

What a dumbass, why was he even confronting the moose to begin with?!!
          Wow. Zero reason to shoot that animal. Retarded. Hope he gets screwed for poaching or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I don't see how that's douchey
            He used a glock?
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
              I'm not sure how I sit on this, although I will say I am leaning more towards the fact that I may have done the same thing. I simply don't know enough about snow/snowmobiles or this guys particular situation. I will say though that a wide angle camera will always make things look much further away than they really are. In the beginning of the clip the animal looks pretty far but I he was actually pretty close and it is entirely possible that he did in fact turn a corner and come face to face with it, especially since I'm assuming a snowmobile doesnt stop on a dime. The distance the animal was at when he fired would have been well within my comfort zone right after being attacked by it.
              Yeah, but he could have fired a "warning shot" into the snow and I bet that moose would have just run off. He could also have turned out through the trees and left it alone. Plenty of time to just leave it be. Granted we weren't there but that didn't look like a "pissed off Moose attack". Looked like a moose giving a warning, leave me alone or else! When the moose retreated it was probably over.

only some snow mobiles have reverse.

Comment

• Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                Yeah, but he could have fired a "warning shot" into the snow and I bet that moose would have just run off. He could also have turned out through the trees and left it alone. Plenty of time to just leave it be. Granted we weren't there but that didn't look like a "pissed off Moose attack". Looked like a moose giving a warning, leave me alone or else! When the moose retreated it was probably over.

only some snow mobiles have reverse.
                Eh, I don't know about that. The first shot either didn't hit the moose or the animal didn't even realize it had been shot and it still looked to me like it was actually going to try to come towards him again.

Either way like I said I'm not sure. I dont know if its possible/safe for a snowmobile to go off a path like that through woods etc. I do hate seeing animals killed for no reason and hope someone collected the moose and put it to good use.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  He used a glock?

Comment

• I wonder if he now keeps a bullet in the chamber when he rides.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• ^^^ I suddenly have the song "Smoke gets in your eyes" playing in my head.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• This cool even if it is a bit expensive. Would do if I was building an ak.
                          Jon

Comment

• I think they're selling something but I'm not sure what I want to buy is what's for sale...
                            Jon

Comment

• When did Celine Dion get fake tits?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                                I think they're selling something but I'm not sure what I want to buy is what's for sale...
                                looks like this might be an alternative to the govnah for cyclic rate adjustment.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X