Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you even operate, bro?
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQojq0ybA58[/ame]

Comment

• In Soviet Russia, magazine build you

Building the toughest AK-47 magazine ever!Our Mags available in the US NOW!Find them at: http://gibbsrifle.comFor more information, visit us at: http://matra.ba
        Last edited by phaux; 05-06-2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Video no workski.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Video no workski.
            fixed, doesn't allow embedding apparently

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Only two years old!

Fuck you IWI. Make the thing or don't.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I hope that fore grip doesn't break off and glock 18 that guy.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looks like the kriss vector...

Comment

• When cyclic rates go too high. Redneck open bolting..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I bet his neighbors love him.
                        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          When cyclic rates go too high. Redneck open bolting..

The only page on his site that works. http://www.gunrunnersusa.com/about.html

Not confidence inspiring IMO.

Comment

• Armory random gun VIDEO thread

I think that's common with those gsg conversions to full auto. All the ones I've ever jacked with ran that quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                              I think that's common with those gsg conversions to full auto. All the ones I've ever jacked with ran that quick.
                              it's common when you rig up an open bolt conversion. The gun fires from a closed bolt, so a proper conversion would be a closed bolt one. I'm sure it wouldn't run that fast closed bolt. It's just like the cheap open bolt 10/22 conversions vs. the proper norrell closed bolts.

Comment

• ok so not a gun video but it fits better here than anywhere else.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X