No announcement yet.

Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That RPK does look like a load of fun.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      The master blaster!
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Man, that second guy shooting the RPK sucks at shooting machine guns.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Go home somali pirates, you're drunk.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Don't ask me how I found these. I have no idea what exactly I stumbled on, he doesn't get it completely finished. But this just goes to show some people will try anything, even if it's far, far beyond their skill set.

Some of his shit does go bang. He's making his own barrels, which I can presume clearly have no rifling.

I like how he just fires a smooth bore pistol at his house, with no idea where it's going to go.

From what I can gather, he's in the czech republic.

You just can't help but laugh and be intrigued. He hasn't posted in a year or so. He's either dead from one of his guns, or was hired by Taurus.
                Last edited by CJ; 07-12-2014, 04:21 PM.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Lots of cool color footage.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Comment

• Palestinian sniper nails an Israeli tanker with a fifty cal (Steyr HS .50) and takes his arm off:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Mother of God...

Comment

• They have an AR15 for their logo?

Comment

Palestinian sniper nails an Israeli tanker with a fifty cal (Steyr HS .50) and takes his arm off:

Ouch.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Holy fireballs, batman!
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X