No announcement yet.

Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude......... that's what you bought that kiln for isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Dude......... that's what you bought that kiln for isn't it?
      Yep, when I said "heat treating" I meant melting down family heirlooms for "art"

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        One more Navy vid. The ship launching the missile (USS Roosevelt, DDG-80) is the one I was aboard on 9/11, and deployed on afterwards. The missile is the SM-2ER Block IV, they are VERY fast, as you can see. Anything airborne within 100+ miles is toast if one of these goes after it. ff to :27 for the launch
        That is a slow poke compared to a Sprint missle.

Originally posted by phaux View Post
        I don't even know where to begin...

That looks like a great way to go broke fast.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          That is a slow poke compared to a Sprint missle.
          Well, yeah. But I've seen approximately zero of them launched in person.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Hmm, an ak47 melted out of aluminum. Morons swindling morons.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Where can I get one if these aluminum AK47s?
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Neveroyatno!

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Well, yeah. But I've seen approximately zero of them launched in person.
                  Me either but there was a retired EE that taught a few classes at Richland College that worked on the program that told me about them so I researched them. It was a point defense missile with an atom bomb warhead that was intended to take down inbound nukes. It accelerated at over 100Gs until it was detonated near or upon striking the nuke.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    It accelerated at over 100Gs until it was detonated near or upon striking the nuke.
                    Not bad, after a mere 20 secs it'd be going around 44,100 mph...

Comment

• A tactical horse, seen it all now...

Comment

• The range is no place for horse play.

Comment

The range is no place for horse play.
                          Now hold your horses....lets not blow this out of proportion now.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Now hold your horses....lets not blow this out of proportion now.....
                            Okay, I'll rein it in a little.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Those pipe shotguns always struck me as overly dangerous.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X