Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    So not an actor. Who has an M60E4 that they can just bring out and fire it?
    That guy and if I wasn't lazy I'd put my e4 kit on my pig.

Cool video.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      So not an actor. Who has an M60E4 that they can just bring out and fire it?
      I can think of at least half a dozen buddies who have transferable M60 machine guns with E4 kits on them

for the next installment we film & shoot in November, we're planning on bringing in a Cobra gunship, several more Hueys, the M134 minigun again, several M60s, several Cal. .50 M2HBs, an M240, an RPD, and who knows what else might show up... at least instead of having to go down to central Texas again, next time we're hoping to stay closer to the DFW metroplex provided we can secure a suitable range to do all this

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        That guy and if I wasn't lazy I'd put my e4 kit on my pig.

Cool video.
        Last time I was over at Ident Jason was installing an E4 kit on an m60. He can do it for you if you are interested. I really like the E4 variant. He was showing me the differences and I thought the coolest thing was the topcover with the picatinny rail machined into it.

Also hrt4me works for a government agency. He can tell you which one if he wants but I won't to protect his privacy. And no, it isn't the ATF.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

His name should give it away to some.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Last time I was over at Ident Jason was installing an E4 kit on an m60. He can do it for you if you are interested. I really like the E4 variant. He was showing me the differences and I thought the coolest thing was the topcover with the picatinny rail machined into it.

Also hrt4me works for a government agency. He can tell you which one if he wants but I won't to protect his privacy. And no, it isn't the ATF.
            Eh it's easy to do and doesn't require anything out of the ordinary. I'm just that lazy now when it comes to anything with guns. Lol.

But I have the machined top cover also. I like more or less because it functions like the 42 top cover.

Comment

Jason and I have been friends for a decade and used to regularly compete in subgun matches together; Jason was also going to borrow my M60E4 for his project, but my E4 kit does not have the railed top cover nor railed vertical foregrip... anyway, Jason may come along on the next installment of this shoot and bring his RPD, M240, etc. as well as NODs (this ad should debut online this weekend and may also hit theaters - it's for Gamma Labs promoting their new energy drink, G-Fuel, for online gamers)

Comment

the final director's cut incorporating various clips from most of the footage we filmed that day has finally been released online (will try to embed the video later...):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyj9_fHDK8]G Fuel: Mission Gunship Sweepstakes[/ame]

Comment

define "central Texas" ... the range about 9 miles from the house said they recently had a helicopter with a mini-gun blow up a car at the range.

Would be cool if it was the same one!

Comment

Random shotgun loads:
                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuzqSIBlaA&feature=plcp[/ame]
                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1tsdfq16Ho&feature=plcp[/ame]
                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwqKMbPfeSI&feature=plcp[/ame]
                    These are the shots I showed in the real time (part 1) version of some of the suggestions viewers made and we were able to do. http://www.youtube.com/watc...

Comment

I'm lucky enough to get to shoot around this guy quite a bit as he is local to me. But he is fun to watch. And I haven't timed this video, but I think it's faster than that army guy.

Reloading

El Presidente anyone?

Fast Forward to 3:20

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                          define "central Texas" ... the range about 9 miles from the house said they recently had a helicopter with a mini-gun blow up a car at the range.

Would be cool if it was the same one!
                          yup, same range with Steve and Cat...

but for the next episode, we're staying closer to DFW and hopefully bringing in a Cobra gunship and two more Hueys and maybe a Little Bird

Comment

last day to buy some G-Fuel energy drink and enter the Mission Gunship sweepstakes contest for your chance to win the opportunity to come fly in the Huey and fire the M134 minigun and other machine guns with us over Veterans Day weekend in central Texas...

Comment

Thanks, now I want an UZI.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Videos from the pit yesterday-

Now I must have an M2 carbine.

Comment

Working...
                                X